Don't Apologize (Lu Han)

EXO Scenarios (Going on)

 

Lu Han walked into your shared apartment now at almost 2 in the morning. You stayed seated on the couch watching him tug off his jacket, obviously too tired to care if it was hanged in the closet properly. You on the other hand were furious and too angry to try and fall asleep. Lu Han came back from China three days ago from being there for almost two months performing and doing many interviews. You two had contacted each other days before to make a date since it’s been a while since the two of you have seen each other. That was supposed to be that night, 8pm sharp. You started to give up hope at around 10pm and just started to pack everything away.

Just like everyone would say of course you were supportive of Lu Han and understood his hectic schedule, but once it comes to not seeing him for months and to just spend one night together, you thought that wasn’t asking much.

Lu Han dragged his feet across the hard wood floor, stopping where he saw you.

“___-“

 “Where were you?” you cut in front of him, face becoming red since that’s the first time you have spoken after crying at around 12am.

“I-“

“Lu Han, why? Why couldn’t you have just showed up this time? I don’t see you for almost two months and you don’t show up. Not even a text to notify me!” you screamed at the end feeling your anger boil up to a tipping point. He sighed lightly while lowering his head to face the floor underneath him.

“You know what! Just…Just forget it” you yelled, rushing yourself to your shared bedroom, slamming the door hard enough for everyone in your apartment building to hear. You jumped on your bed, stuffing your face into your pillow letting out a faint scream. You’ve never felt so frustrated and upset at the same time.

After ten minutes Lu Han still hasn’t came to see if you were alright, you couldn’t even hear anything happening outside. Did he leave? You sniffled once more and opened your bedroom door slowly trying not to make any noise. Walking closer and closer to the living room, then you started to hear someone crying. Turning the corner, the first thing you see is Lu Han curled up into a ball in the corner of the room, crying terribly. Your lips parted as shock hit you right in the face. You were scared how to approach him; you’ve never heard or seen him so upset before.

“Lu…” you called faintly still hiding behind the corner of the wall. He was obviously not paying attention as he was still crying out rivers. Your heart sank as you took the courage and walked out in plain view in the living room, tip toeing to where he was on the floor.

“Lu Han, I-“

“I am so sorry” he mumbled into his sleeve as he looked up at you with his beautiful eyes, completely red from his tears. You shook your head, sitting your body down right beside him.

“I didn’t mean to yell at you like that” you said faintly.

“I just…I just missed you” you squeaked your eyes b with tears again. He shook his head and brought his head down once more.

“My p-parents” he said, perfectly loud enough for you to hear and instantly become worried.

“T-They don’t love each other anymore. They a-are going to get a divorce ___” he said, rubbing his cold hands to produce heat. You finally started to choke up, already starting to sob. Sadly you understood how Lu Han was feeling. Your parents got a divorce when you were fifteen and you can remember everything so clearly. The long night fights, boxes being packed, it wasn’t a nice sight. You brought your hand up to Lu Han’s chin, bringing it up to look into his eyes. Your heart broke into a million pieces.

“I am so sorry Lu Han. I know it’s hard to deal with, but you’ll still be a part of their lives and they still love you” you managed to say without being out of breath. He shook his head as he placed it in the crook of your neck already feeling tears fall down.

“How can you just not love someone like that when you’ve been happily married for so long?” he mumbled, wrapping his arms around your waist. You nodded and wrapped your free arm around his neck.

“I know… but that just happens sometimes. They loved each other once and…things just change” you said, staring off into space thinking hard on what he said.

“D-Do you feel that way ___?” he asked. You swallowed the lump in your throat.

“I didn’t mean to forget about our date. It’s just I tried to call them and the news was so sudden and-“ he stopped when you wrapped your other arm around him and held him tight.

“Don’t apologize, I am sorry. I shouldn’t have lashed at you like that” you said softly, feeling Lu Han’s tears hit your neck again.

“I love you too much Lu Han, it’s going to take a lot for my heart to change that”