Relax (Baekhyun)

EXO Scenarios (Going on)

 

You ran your fingers through your messy hair, continuing to scratch your scalp. You close your eyes tight trying your absolute hardest to not let tears run down your face. You’ve never experienced such stress in all of your school days in university or even in your life. You knew when you entered your dream university that it would be hard and you would eventually be staying up almost all night to get your work done and to study for important tests and exams. You just never expected it to be this difficult.

Rubbing sleep out of your eyes, you looked back at all of the notes you had to look over for your exam. Playing with your hands, you started to feel dizziness come over you as the words on the papers started to not make any sense. Your head started to pound as you reached for it to try and stop the pain. After another five minutes you felt your self-confidence level drop and you had a huge feeling that you weren’t going to do well at your exam.

You got up from your desk and walked slowly to the kitchen, trying not to fall or get injured. Once you made it you grabbed a glass from the cabinet and poured ice cold water, swallowing it down your hot throat. You placed the glass back onto the counter, and continued to rub your hands through your hair, trying to relax yourself.

Your heart started to pound as you felt arms sneak their way around your waist and hold you in a tight squeeze. You turned your head to the side to see Baekhyun resting his head onto your shoulder.

“Hey” he said in a whisper.

“Hi” you whispered back, facing back to the wall. After a couple moments of peaceful silence, Baekhyun moved his arms from your waist to turn you around to face him, and then rested his forehead onto yours.

“What’s the matter?” he said, giving you his precious smile afterwards. Instead of smiling with him, you frowned remembering why you weren’t feeling a hundred percent.

“I’m scared” you muttered, your throat started to choke up and your stomach started to get butterflies.  His face instantly dropped, you lowered your head.

“W-Why?” he stuttered.

“Did something happen at school?” he asked innocently, you shook your head. Right then tears started to drop one by one as you wrapped your arms around his waist and rested your heavy head onto his chest.

“My exams” you mumbled into his shirt. He sighed and started to rub comforting circles on your back as you continued to cry. You both didn’t speak as you finally felt yourself grow exhausted from crying and looked at him, sniffling.

“You don’t have to be scared ___, you’re incredibly smart and you’ll do great on your exam” he said, leaning forward to kiss your temple, making a small smile grow on your lips.

“I can always help you study you know” you nodded and leaned yourself to hug him once more.

“But please ___ don’t worry so much. I know you can do it” he said. As you were about to talk you were caught off when he suddenly picked you up and walked his way to your bedroom which made you squeal and laugh.

“I love it when you laugh” he whispered, placing you on your back onto your bed.

“Just take a small break okay?” he asked, kissing your cheek as you blushed.

“Thanks Baek, I love you”

“And I love you too”