A Heated Argument (Kris)

EXO Scenarios (Going on)

You stared at your computer screen in disbelief. Your boyfriend Kris and the rest of EXO-M left for China just last week for promotions and came back just last night. And as you were reading through the internet you noticed fan taken photo’s of them when they were at the airport in Beijing. You were shocked to see tons of pictures of your best friend Lu Han being attacked by all sorts of girls. As you looked through all of them, you felt disgusted that the girls were touching and grabbing him everywhere. What made you feel even worse was that nobody helped him out. You just talked to Lu Han and he said that there wasn’t any security but it wasn’t a big deal. Of course your blood started to boil, this is the new popular group Exo-M, of course there are going to be many fans trying to go after them.

You then noticed in some other photo’s that Kris was walking in front of Lu Han. As you kept click to the next picture you noticed Kris would be farther and farther away from Lu Han as the pictures kept coming. You narrowed your eyes on the one picture where it showed everyone waiting by the vans for Lu Han. You were positive steam was coming out of your ears, why didn’t anyone help him? Looking through more pictures, you heard the door open and close assuming it was Kris. You shot up out of your chair and walked straight into the living room to where he was sitting.

“Hey jagi.” he said, giving one of his charming smiles. As for you, you stood there, arms folded, glaring at him.

“What?” he asked.

“Last week, when you were at the airport in Beijing. Why didn’t you help Lu Han?” you asked, giving a puzzled expression to match your emotion. You and Lu Han have been best friends for a while now and the only reason you met Kris was because of him. Kris knew Lu Han was a great friend to you and he was his friend as well, but sometimes Kris would get this feeling of jealousy for no reason.

“What do you mean help him?” Kris asked, turning off the television.

“When he was being attacked by fans. Kris, you were right in front of him. How come you didn’t help him get out of that situation?” you said a little louder than expected. You didn’t understand how Kris didn’t use his common sense or that the other members didn’t either.

“___-ah, he was fine. He didn’t need help.” He explained, making you tense up.

“What do you mean he was fine? Girls were grabbing him and pulling him in all different directions. He did need help Kris!” you shouted, giving a long loud sigh after. Kris then sat up from the couch and started barking back.

“I’m not his babysitter ___-ah. He could have done it himself and he did, I don’t understand the problem here.” he said, rolling his eyes. You looked away, biting your lip. You were about to pounce on him, but had to stay cool.

“The problem Kris is that you are the leader. You can’t stand there and expect someone else to help them!” you exclaimed, throwing your arms back down to your sides.

“Since when did you have a sudden interest in Lu Han?!” Kris shouted for the first time. What kind of a question was that?

“I always have Kris!” you shouted back. You felt like crying and punching a wall at that moment. You needed to walk off right now and calm down. Storming off into the bathroom, you slammed the door and locked it, sliding down the door onto the cold tiles. You groaned, pulling your knees up to your face, silently starting to cry.

After another ten minutes of sitting on the bathroom floor crying, you couldn’t hear anything outside anymore. You furiously whipped away your tears and slowly stood up. As you turned around you noticed your makeup was smudge everywhere. Quickly whipping away the access makeup, you heard a door slam shut. Your heart skipped a beat, you then took some deep breaths about to go out and apologize. As you opened the door, the apartment felt somewhat empty. You first looked around the living room and kitchen not finding him there. You then walked faster towards your bedroom, not seeing him there either. Your heart beat’s starting going faster and faster, as you ran down the hallway towards the front entrance only finding drops of water on the floor, ending at the front door. He was just as hurt as you were.