When You Try To Save Him (Tao)

EXO Scenarios (Going on)

a/n: sorry if it doesn't make much sense, I kinda wrote it all over the place :3

 

“Come on ___! Their plane will be here soon!” your best friend shouted at you, dragging you out of the taxi. She politely handed the taxi driver the right amount of money and dragged you inside the airport.

Just an hour ago you were sleeping peacefully on a lazy Saturday morning until your doorbell started to ring constantly. You got out of your nice, cozy bed and walked slowly to your door to see your best friend standing there, having the biggest grin you’ve ever seen on her face. Then, she ran inside your house and started picking out clothes for you.

“What are you do-“ “EXO-M is going to be here in an hour and we have to see them!” she screamed, smiling bigger. Your eyes widened hearing the news. Of course you knew who EXO-M was, they were your favourite group, but you sighed at your best friend’s confidence at actually seeing them when you already knew there would be hundreds of others there waiting to see them as well.

“You’re insane” you said, walking back to your bed to lie down again but your best friend blocked your way.

“We have to see them ___! Please, please come!” she begged you. You stared at her for a couple of seconds, still doing to do some aegyo as if it would actually work with you. You sighed and looked at your feet making her scream.

“Yay! We have to hurry so get changed!” she said, handing you a plain t-shirt and jeans. You stepped in your bathroom and got yourself ready to go. Once you stepped outside your house and locked the door, there was already a taxi that your best friend called and you both hoped inside.

That leads you to now, as you both entered the airport, the place was covered with business men in their nice suits and brief cases and teenage girls, holding signs showing their love for their bias in EXO-M.

“___, we’re never going to see them, there are too many people here” you explained to her but she just kept looking around the airport and dragged you around.

“Well we won’t if you keep acting like that!” she said, rolling your eyes. You both then figured out which gate EXO-M was coming out of and quickly ran over with the other girls. As you held onto your best friend’s hand, she pushed and shoved everyone out of your way and you continued to apologize on your best friend’s behalf. The screams then got louder as their gate door opened; showing some people walk out, you assumed EXO-M would be coming off the plane last. As everyone waited, you stared down the tunnel, seeing a tall man in a white t-shirt with blondish-brown hair. You instantly smirk, knowing it was the handsome leader Kris. He walked out first and everyone screamed twice as loud including your best friend. One by one, the rest of the members came out still causing everyone to scream, you could have sworn that your best friend was about to pass out once you both saw Lay walk out. As you waited for another five minutes, the last member that was supposed to come out was the maknae, and your bias Tao. You frowned, thinking that maybe he snuck past everyone while Kris came out or something. You smiled to your best friend and she smiled back at you.

“Let’s leave before it gets even crazier!” you shouted to her, still having girls scream everywhere around you. She nodded and you both tried to walk away from the crowed, but everyone was too close to each other that you couldn’t find a way out. You also didn’t know which way to go to get away from everyone and leave. You just shrugged your shoulders and started to walk straight ahead. As you continued to push people, trying to get yourself free you didn’t notice that you lost your friend in the crowed as she tried to yell your name but you couldn’t hear her. After another push, you found empty space in front of you and sigh in exhaustion. But as you looked around you, you saw more girls screaming and even staring at you. Just as you turned to look to your right, there he was. The maknae that everyone loved, walking straight towards you. You felt your heart stop beating and felt time was slowing down. He looked so much more handsome in person. He was a couple feet away from you and you noticed the girl beside was another huge fan of the maknae and was pushing you more to the side. You rolled your eyes and pushed her back into the crowed, trying to get her to stay there and respect Tao’s space of walking through to his car. She got annoyed with you and pushed you harder than before.

“Move it!” she screamed at you, making you lose your balance and fall face first on the floor. You felt tears began to roll down your cheeks, feeling pain on your forehead and your nose. Girls around you gasped, but more of them laughed, but you heard someone yell at them.

“Hey! Why would you push her?” you heard a man yell in Korean at the girl who pushed you. She bowed her head and apologized quietly. You looked from her to the man who was none other than Tao. He was leaning down on his knees staring at you and trying put words in Korean and tries to talk to you. You felt some sort of liquid run out of your nose and down your chin onto the floor. You covered your nose and noticed your nose was bleeding badly.

“Oh god, come with me!” Tao said to you in Chinese and grabbed onto your arm, pulling you off the floor and walked with you away from the crowed.

You groaned, feeling your head pound with every step you took and your hands just covered with your blood. You couldn’t even comprehend what was happening and that the famous rapper in EXO-M was helping you. He opened a door revealing the breeze from outside hit your warm face. He then grabbed tissues from his pockets and gave them to you for you to hold them on your nose to stop the bleeding. You heard Tao mumbling to himself in Chinese at what he wants to say and what he should do, he then called over Lu Han from the large black van to help him with his Korean. You tried to get their attention, telling him that your first language was Chinese and you could understand and communicate with him, but Tao was acting very worried about you. Lu Han then asked you in Korean if you were okay and you looked over at Tao to see his face looking terrified. You laughed and nodded, saying you were okay in Chinese. Both of their eyes widened.

“Y-You speak C-Chinese?” he stuttered, you blushed and nodded. He laughed to himself and thanked Lu Han for helping and that he’d be in the car in a minute.

“I’m so sorry about what happened, I don’t understand why she would push you so hard like that” he said.

“She just wanted to see you, I was trying to get her to back away from you… guess I deserved it” you said and laughed to yourself awkwardly, holding the tissue against your nose still.

“What? You didn’t deserve to get hurt like that. B-But thank you for trying to get them to back off” he said, his cheeks turning red. You then thanked him for helping you out and then you both jumped hearing the car horn.

“Hurry up Zitao!” their manager yelled to him. You took the tissue off your nose, seeing no more blood was coming out and you quickly cleaned yourself up.

“Are you sure you’re okay?” he asked sweetly, smiling at you. You nodded and thanked him again.

“Here…” he said, grabbing your arm and took off the cap on one of his pens. He was writing down something on your hand that looked like a phone number.

“Call me when you’re feeling better and I’ll take you out” he said in almost a whisper, showing how nervous he was acting. You giggled and agreed to his plan. As he was jogging back to the van he looked back at you and waved, making you wave back at him. The car started to drive away and you stared at your hand, smiling. You couldn’t wait for your head ache to go away.