When You Broke Up And He Finds Out You're Pregnant (Kris)

EXO Scenarios (Going on)

It’s been a month since you and your now ex-boyfriend Kris broke up. It was hard for you and him, you could tell that he was changing since he debuted and you could tell you were changing as well. You couldn’t figure it out; you guessed it all just didn’t work out in the end. With past breaks up’s, it never hit you as hard as your break up with Kris did. Yet again, you’ve never loved anyone as much as you loved Kris. Since that day where you both ended it, you started to feel sick. Constantly throwing up, not having the appetite to eat anything and your mood was changing almost every five minutes. Nothing was coming too thought of why you were feeling this way. Could you really not live without him?

One more month passed and you still felt this sickness. Finally having enough, you made an appointment with your doctor needing answers. As your doctor examined you, checking to see if everything was alright, she asked you if you could take a pregnancy test. Your eyes widened, shocked and scared to why she would ask you to take one. You nodded, hoping that the reason to why you were constantly sick wasn’t because of being pregnant.

Right after your appointment, you rushed over to the drug store and grabbed some pregnancy tests. Then coming home, you rushed to the bathroom to see what your answer will be. Most of the time, you stood in front of your bathroom counter, thinking and feeling anxious to what will happen. You finally had the courage to take the test, and then waited another fifteen minutes for results.  

Positive

Positive, Positive, Positive. Is what kept repeating in your head. You then broke down, tears spilling everywhere. Of course you knew whose child this was, but why? Maybe if you knew before, the two of you wouldn’t have broken up. But that didn’t happen and now you are just broken, torn on what to do. You didn’t know if you should tell him or not, yes you wanted him to know, you wanted your child to know who his or her father was, but you had no courage to do it. The images of you going up to Kris and telling him you were pregnant made you feel sick to your stomach. He had the right to know of course, but you felt pathetic. Another thought was coming to you, has he moved on already? After two months was he in another relationship? Would he even care about your child?

You needed advice, you asked your mother and your best friend and they both told you that you needed to tell him, since it is his child, he has the right and you knew that. The next thing you knew, you were in front of EXO-M’s dorm room, forced by your best friend. You took a couple of deep breaths, trying to calm yourself down as much as you could. Then you knocked on their door, hoping that at least Kris was home. The door opened, you looked up from the floor to see Yixing.

“___-ah!” he shouted, attacking you in a hug. “How are you?”

“I-I’m okay…” you stuttered, giving him a smile. Since the break up, you haven’t seen Kris or the other members and you admitted you really did miss them.

“Is Kris home?” you whispered, remembering the reason why you were there.

“No, but he should be back soon, come in.” he said, opening the door wider for you to step inside.

As you did, you noticed nothing has changed. You remembered all of the good memories that you’d never forget with Kris and the rest of EXO-M. Already starting to feel emotional, you decided to just talk with Yixing until Kris came back. In the middle of talking to Yixing about their debut and their plans in China, you both heard the door open indicating Kris was back. Yixing then stood up from the couch and patted down his clothes, walking up to Kris who was now in the middle of the living room, shocked to see you there. He then whispered something into his ear and walked off to his room, giving you a smile before leaving.

“What are you doing here?” Kris asked, rubbing the back of his neck. He obviously felt uncomfortable as you did too. You couldn’t tell what Kris was feeling, he didn’t seem mad that you were here, but he didn’t seem happy either.

“We have to talk…” you said and then Kris came and sat beside you on the couch. You started to sniffle, still scared of what he will say and do. You still loved the man and even though you two are not together anymore, all you wanted was for him to at least be there for his child.

“Hey, what’s wrong?” he asked, almost bringing his arm around your waist, but then quickly brought it back, almost as if he was afraid to touch you. You then felt short out of breath, you had to tell him now or else you wouldn’t get another chance.

“For the past two months, I haven’t been feeling the best. So…yesterday I went to the doctor…” you then stopped as you started to choke up, feeling your eyes start to water. You didn’t want to cry, you wanted to seem strong in his eyes but failed to as you sighed, letting more tears fall. Kris’ mouth dropped, he always hated seeing you cry. He then whipped away your tears, feeling it was appropriate to do so.

“I’m…pregnant…” you muttered out, finally turning around to look at him.

“Y-You are?” he whispered, shocked just as much as you were. You nodded, furiously whipping away your tears. Oh god, what is he going to say?  You said to yourself, feeling sick to your stomach.

“Is it mine…?” he asked. You only nodded again. His face then lit up, seeing him smile made your hear melt.

“We’re having…a child.” he stated, smiling even more. You looked at him in disbelief, confused to why he was so happy. You didn’t think this would be his response to the subject, your felt your heart hurt even more. His smile then disappeared as he saw your look.

“You…don’t want her…or him?” he asked in a whisper, you shook your head.

“Of course I want her…or him. I just, I thought since you don’t care about me anymore…that you wouldn’t…be there for your child.” you said, then looked away feeling more tears start to hit you. This was a lot harder than you thought it would be.

“I never stopped caring about you ___-ah.” he said. “I never stopped loving you…” what he said, that caught your attention as you quickly turned back to look at him.

“What are you-“ “I thought you didn’t love me anymore ___-ah, I thought you wanted to break up with me. I just wanted you to be happy.” barley in a whisper is what he said. Relief and anger was going through you. For the past two months, you thought he didn’t care about you at all and that he was done with you, when in fact that’s what he thought you felt. You wrapped your arms around his neck, pulling him into a hug making him wrap his arms around your waist, resting his head on your shoulder.

“I love you so much gege, I never stopped.” you whispered in his ear, hugging him tighter.

“You’re going to be the best mother ___-ah…” he said while rubbing your back. “I love you.”