When He Teaches You How To Solve A Rubik's Cube (Lu Han)

EXO Scenarios (Going on)

You stared at the coloured block for some time now. Ever since you started to date Lu Han, you have been trying your best to solve a Rubik’s cube. You would look up tips online, just to make things seem faster, but none of those worked. You didn’t want to ask Lu Han to teach you because that would seem too eager. But for the past four months of you two dating, you couldn’t figure it out at all.

As you kept staring at the block, Lu Han came home to see you sitting on the couch. He smiled at the sight of you having a frustrated face trying to figure out the Rubik’s cube. She’s so cute. He thought to himself. You didn’t notice him come in, so you kept your eyes on the block.

“Hey ___-ah, what are you doing?” Lu Han asked. You jumped a little, not noticing him standing there.

“Oh. Hi Lu Han gege.” You said as you were catching your breath from him scaring you. Lu Han laughed. “I’m-I’m just trying to solve…your Rubik’s cube” you said in a whisper, you felt so embarrassed. First, at being scared by your own boyfriend and second the king of Rubik’s cube’s seeing you having trouble with the stupid puzzle. Having your head down, looking at the cube, Lu Han came over and sat beside you on the couch. He grabbed the puzzle out of your hand and started to solve it. You couldn’t believe how fast he could move the pieces. It took him about a minute and a half to finish it, showing all the same colours on each side of the cube.

“Was this supposed to make me feel worse about myself?” you laughed. Lu Han giggled, kissing you on the cheek.

“No, I’m going to help you.” He said in a sweet tone. You looked up at him, grinning like a five year old on Christmas Day and hugged his arm. Lu Han showed you the proper way of solving the Rubik’s cube. He told you not to rush and that it took him a while to figure it out too. As anyway would say, it took practice to solve one also. After he showed you a couple of time of him solving it, he gave you the cube to try again. You felt anxious, it didn’t help that you were doing it right in front of Lu Han as well. It took you around seven minutes to actually solve the puzzle. Lu Han clapped and gave you a kiss that made you forget what was going on. You blushed, but you were proud of yourself that you actually did something than just staring at the Rubik’s cube hoping it would be solved on its own.

“After I become a Rubik’s cube expert, maybe I will beat you Lu Han gege.” You smirked at your boyfriend, making his mouth drop. He grabbed you by the waist, pulling you onto his lap and lightly kissed you on the lips.

“In your dreams.”