Imaginings

The Unwanted Member
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Love Day - Eunji & Yoseob

http://youtu.be/-TkMo_SRwWk

______

~Yosoeb's POV~

I leaned against the kitchen counter and played with Marya's Ipod. The playlists on it were only Beast, B.A.P, Secret, G-Dragon, and Written. I was curious about the 'Written' one. Could it be, songs she wrote and composed? I bit my lip, debating whether or not I would peak. She had never mentioned anything about songs she wrote before. Maybe it's something else.

"Hey. See you later Yoseob." Dujun shouted from the front door. I looked up and gave them a smile. The rest of Beast were going to spend the day off at the pool. I had decided to spend it with Marya.

I glanced at the time. 8:00 a.m. She should be waking soon. I had already called her manager to see if she had the day off and he said yes. So, naturally, I was eager to spend my free day with her. But when I woke up and saw her still sleeping I had decided to just let her sleep. I'm sure she had a hard past few days.

"Oppa?" Someone whispered and I looked up. I quickly hid the Ipod in my jacket pocket and smiled at Marya cutely rubbing her eyes. She came up to me and I wrapped my arms around her.

"Yes?" I asked with a chuckle. One of her eyes were still closed and I could tell she was trying not to fall back asleep.

"What time is it?" She yawned.

"8:05." I told her.

After a few blinks the information quicky sunk in. "Omo! I have so much to do!" She broke from my embrace and proceeded to grab her bags.

With a small smile and I went over to her and grasped her hands. "Marya." I whispered. "I already called your Manager. He said you could spend the day with me."

She bit her lip cutely. "But, what about B.A.P?"

I tried to hide my jealousy. "They can take care of themselves." I chuckled when she pouted. Suddenly, I was tempted to sieze those lips for my own. I leaned forward, lips pursed...

"Sunbae?"

I blinked a few times and saw no figure in front of me. I glanced to the side and saw Marya, wide-awake staring at me like I had some strange disease. I turned back to where I was originally looked and saw that my arms were still out as if holding someone and my lips were pursed. Quickly, I straightened up and started fiddling with the closest thing. "Uh..." *I should have known I was daydreaming when she called me Oppa.*

She started chuckling. "It's always something when I'm with you."

I blushed and looked back at her. She was in the kitchen picking up. I frowned. "What are you doing?"

"I'm about to cook. But, if the kitchen was clean..." She glanced at me and I blushed.

"Y-yah! The other member do the same!" I defended myself.

"I never said anything." She winked.

I blinked at the sudden mood change. *Was I still daydreaming?*

"Are...Are you ok?" I pressed my wrist against her forehead. "You don't feel hot." I mumbled, confused.

She shoved my hands away. "I'm fine. My morning just started well, that's all. I'm not always depressed." She glanced at me. "And there was some dorky Sunbae this morning pretending to kiss the air." She giggled to herself.

I stammered. "T-that!" Uh... "I was practicing!"

"For what? You're future girlfriend?" She teased. I scowled. "You don't think I could have one?"

"Stop putting words into my mouth!" She stopped her foot.

"Araso. Araso." I affectiontaly ruffled her hair. "What are you cooking for me?"

"Mm. What would you like?"

"Anything. None of us cook, we usually get ready and go out. So, anything home cooked will be good."

She nodded absently and proceeded to move about the kitchen. I wanted to help but a bigger part wanted to just watch her from the kitchen table.

"Do you always cook breakfast for B.A.P?" I asked.

Marya stopped what she was doing. "I used to."

My eyes widened with surprise. "What happened?"

"Yongguk-ssi asked me to stop coming." Her hands closed into a fist and I knew she was fighting tears.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter