The End

The Unwanted Member
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Play Song: Talk To My Face (Ft. Zico) - D-UNIT http://youtu.be/ErsVTTaEeR4

 

~ 1 Year Later ~

~No POV~

“B.AP takes away another award!” The MC proudly proclaimed from the flatscreen TV hanging on the wall. They had been busy for the past few years and had received more awards than they knew what to do with. They weren’t a rookie group anymore, but Sunbaes.

Yongguk loved that title more than any of the others.

The only figure in the room reached for the remote and cut the TV off. She was so proud of them and wasn’t even angry that they were so successful without her. Actually, she was quite successful.

Marya had left her stage name, Pixie, behind and was now simply Kim Marya. A model, solo artist, and actress. It seemed once she left the boys and went her own way, she received more fans. A few Babyz still didn’t like her, but her male base had grown tremendously.

She and Jaehyun had many schedules together. He ended up not debuting with Seventeen but went solo, like her. The two had many songs together and were great friends. Marya learned that he was actually older than her.

Jaehyun had the best life as a fan. Became famous as well and even got to sing songs with his idol. Just like she got to film with G-Dragon.

Speaking of GD, the two still kept up with eachother. GD was very supportive of her solo career and confessed that he would love to feature in one of her songs. Marya would hold him to that confession.

She picked up her purse and slipped on her heels. Before walking out the door she glanced at herself in the mirror. She had matured a lot in the past few years since B.A.P’s debut. She wasn’t that little girl anymore.

Her hair was longer and simple brown with ragged edges. She had lost a lot of the fat in her cheeks and slimmed down. Just like people envied Hyosung’s body, people envied hers now.

Marya was on her way to visit with some old friends, since it had been awhile since seeing them and they both had free days today.

Once she left B.A.P, she didn’t them as much. They got busier as did she. Yongguk wrote a song to express his feelings of her parting, Rain Sound. It was Yongguk’s first emotional song that he had written, before Marya had written all of them.

When the song had come out, Marya had felt guilt but knew that her decision was for the best in the end. And it had turned out great for everyone.

She entered the café but didn’t see any of the boys anywhere so went ahead and ordered herself an iced caramel mocha while she waited. Marya sipped on it and looked around. It was peacefully quiet and she closed her eyes.

One of the chairs scraped the ground and she looked up to see her favorite gummy smile.

“Oppa.” She stood and embraced him.

Yongguk squeezed her tight. He had bulked up some, just like he wanted and his hair had grown out, like it was during debut. Except this time it was red with blonde tips. Marya looked around him for the others.

He answered. “They’re on their way.” He sat down and she did the same. “How have you been?”

Marya nodded with a slight smile. “I’ve been very well, although it’s lonely without you guys.” She confessed. Yongguk glanced at her hand and Marya realized she was absently twisting the ring round and round her finger.

“You know he asked me for permission.” Yongguk smirked.

Marya rolled her eyes. “He told me. But he also asked for TS’s permission, not just yours.” Yongguk shrugged like it didn’t matter.

The café doors chimed and in walked a giant.

He too had slimmed down but Marya could see his arms muscles under his tight s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter