The Dreaded Reaction

The Unwanted Member
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Play Song: Breathe - G-Dragon http://youtu.be/2EYKngCrcSg

I was a very professional person. Always have been and always will be. But with G-Dragon standing before me right now, that professionalism was starting to fade. My fangirl side was coming out and I could see TS trying to hide his smile. Why do you torture me so?

GD was more than just my idol. I respected him beyond all other musicians. He was especially talented. To have him stand before me now all nonchalant and ask me to feature in a song…Can I just faint?

“Marya-ssi?” GD waved his hand in front of my face with a worried expression.

I mentally scolded myself. Don’t be an idiot.

I took a deep breath and bowed back to him. “Yes. Sorry, I was just shocked.”

Yes, I’m very professional.

 

It had been a couple of days since my meeting with G-Dragon. He pretty much told me what would be expected of me and that I would be in the MV That XX but also feature my voice in the song Without You.

He also said that the MV filming would be tomorrow and the day after that would be the Without You. We bowed to each other and he left.

I didn’t overly freak out once, but I think I smiled creepily a few times. I did my best to maintain my professional aura.

So, what was I doing now?

Today was the day for B2ST’s MV release of Beautiful Night. They were already back from New York and huddled around the living. It felt nice to be in such a warm atmosphere, not that I didn’t receive it anymore. The B.A.P boys were actually very thoughtful towards me now.

Right now, B2ST, B.A.P, and I were crowded together in B2ST’s dorm to watch the new MV. I was squashed in between Yoseob and Jongup and the laptop was right in front of me. We started the countdown when it was getting close and I refreshed the page right on time.

There, popped up on the screen was the MV. I clicked on it and got very excited. This would also be the first time the B2ST boys got to watch it.

The talk of the I Remember MV hadn’t come up yet because, well, no one had watched it yet. It came out the day before but we were extremely busy and didn’t have a chance and with this MV about to start playing now, there was no chance to feel awkward.

The MV started and I saw different scenes from New York, Junhyung was the first to appear.

“JUNHYUNG!” I screamed and clapped like a little girl and he lightly punched my knee. I chuckled and he rested his head back against my knee. Actually, Junhyung and Zelo were both leaning against either knee. Hyuseung was in front of me, leaning against my legs. Gikwang and Dongwoon were to my right on the other side of Jongup and Daehyun and Youngjae were on the other side of Yoseob. Himchan, Dujun, and Yongguk were leaning behind the couch to get a good glimpse of the MV.

Gikwang looked at me expectantly when he popped up but I didn’t say anything. He pouted and I chuckled.

I blushed when Yoseob popped up, I couldn’t help it. He looks extremely handsome with his orange-redish hair. He proudly smirked at the screen when he popped up and I rolled my eyes.

“Dujun, your hair always looks the same lately.” I blinked. He poked my head from behind and the others just laughed.

“Ooo~ Dongwoon! Looking handsome!” I winked at him.

I ruffled Hyunseung’s hair. “I like this; I might dye my hair this color

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter