Settling In

The Unwanted Member
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sorry for not updating in so long! Been super busy with school! I just wrote this real quick and didn't read over it. So, if there's in any grammar issues just kindly ignore it. Thank you! And enjoy reading! ^^

Play Song: Hateful Person - B2ST http://youtu.be/UYjVUJAaxDs

~No POV~

It was early the next morning when Yongnam snuck out of the apartment. He didn’t want to wake anyone and have questions asked. He was nervous about going to see Marya in the hospital. Would she be angry or elated? A few times along the way Yongnam had to stop in his tracks to calm his breathing and keep himself from hyperventilating.

The hospital was right in front of him and he struggled to walk through the automated doors. Would she be alone or would the rest of B.A.P be there? Yongnam wasn’t sure if he was ready to see any of them. He had never met the rest of B.A.P but the last time he saw his younger brother, they didn’t exactly part on good terms.

As he walked through the hospital he lowered his cap and kept his head down. Far too many times people had mistaken him as Yongguk, just because they were twins. It had gotten annoying and was just another reason why he had pulled away.

He stopped in front of the counter and cleared his throat. The lady glanced up and did a double-take. Yongnam mentally cursed. She obviously blushed and fumbled with the papers in her hand while forming her thoughts.

“May I-“ she squeaked and cleared . “May I help you with something?”

“Yeah. I’m looking for the room Kim Marya is staying in.”

She frowned and started clicking the mouse while looking at the computer screen. “Are you related to her?”

“Not…exactly.”

“Are you referring to the Marya from B.A.P?” The lady asked for confirmation.

Yongnam nodded, his hope rising that he would see her soon. “That’s right.”

They lady smiled and turned to him. “She was checked out this morning.”

Yognam’s shoulders fell.

What?

~Marya’s POV~

There were no words stored in my brain that could express how painfully awkward this was. We had just gotten back from emptying my apartment and now I was standing in the middle of the B.A.P dorm with my bags laid around me.

Yongguk rubbed the back of his neck. They were trying to figure out where I would be staying.

“I told you. I can just sleep on the couch. I doubt I’ll be here very long anyways.”

Himchan shook his head. “No. No. We’ll find a place for you. We were just caught a little off guard.”

“Noona can stay with me!” Zelo beamed. Daehyun smacked the back of his head. “Then where would I sleep?” Zelo rubbed his head. “Oops.” He sheepishly smiled.

“Himchan can stay in my room. Marya, that means you’ll stay in his. Is that ok?” he turned to Himchan.

He nodded. “Sounds fine to me! I don’t mind.”

I bit my lip. “Still. I feel bad for this. I can just get another apartment and tell TS that I’m staying with you guys.”

Youngjae frowned. “Forget it. You’re staying where the hyungs tell you.”

“Anyways.” Jongup coughed. “I’ll help you with your bags.” He reached out to pick the heaviest ones up.

“It’s alright! I’ve got it!”

“I’m the one with the muscles.” He proudly proclaimed and stalked off. I picked up the remaining bags and followed after him.

“Are you saying I don’t have any?”

He put the bags down. “I never said anything. You’re the one who assumed.” He chuckled and my mouth dropped. I hadn’t realized until he laughed but… “What?” he asked, wondering why I was so openly staring at him.

I blushed and shook my head. “Nothing. It’s just…” I softly smiled, letting my mind take me back to the past few years. “It felt like we were trainees again. You guys would tease me all the time.” I blushed and shook my head, busying myself with a few bags.

Jongup nodded. “And you would squeal and hit us when you couldn’t think of a comeback.” He joked.

“I didn’t squeal.” I argued.

“Like a mouse.”

I looked up ready to snap back but was surprised by Jongup’s expression. It was hard to explain and seemed to be portraying plenty of emotions. Guilt, regret, sorrow, and love. It was all mixed up and swam in his eyes. I had to look away.

He cleared his throat and stood. “I’ll let you settle in. I’m sure Himchan will be in soon to get his stuff.” I nodded and listened to the door click closed. I let out the breath I didn’t realize I was holding.

It was still early and TS had cleared our schedules for the day because of my sudden moving in. The boys were cleaning and refused to let me help. It felt wrong to stay here and not compensate for the space I was taking. I mean, I kicked Himchan out of his room!

“Just, let me do something.” I pleaded with Youngjae. He was vacuuming while Zelo was washing the dishes and it was Himchan’s turn to do his laundry. Yongguk was supervising while sitting on the couch drinking herb tea and I didn’t know where Jongup was.

Youngjae stopped vacuuming for a moment and looked at me. His eyes roamed the room for a moment before landing on a piece of paper. “There. We need the groceries on that list.”

I nodded. “Then I’ll go get these.” As I was slipping on a jacket, I fr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter