First Fanmeet

The Unwanted Member
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This is a mix between the Singapore fanmeeting and their fansign. :)

Play Song: Unbreakable – B.A.P http://youtu.be/pBE8TZLN7hg

----------

I twirled around in the chair. It was 10 minutes after everyone was supposed to be here and to pass the time I had already organized the outfits and make-up. The other six chairs were empty where B.A.P were supposed to be.

Junsik had dropped me off and had to leave for class. So, I was alone worried that perhaps I was in the wrong location. I rechecked my manager’s text message, just to confirm, and knew I was in the right spot. I quickly texted him and asked where he was. A few short minutes later he responded with, ‘Running late, be ready to move quickly.’

I sighed. They were now fifteen minutes late. As an old coordinator I knew better than anyone that every minute counted. Hopefully they had extra hands because the fansign was supposed to start in less than 45 minutes.

I got up and looked out the window, just to get an idea of how many Babys were here. I was astounded. There were at least 500. I saw mostly girls more there was a small group of guys here and there. It was nice to see both genders.

Honestly, I was too keen on the fandom name Baby. I felt sorry for the guys. It would have been cool if we called them Warriors or Earthlings. Of course, there was always the name Energy Source. Since that was the reason we were here and all, for energy to bring back to Mato.

I chuckled. Surprisingly, it was Yongguk’s brother who came up with the Matokis and Mato and the whole story line. I was really good friends with Yongnam. We met in the underground rapping scene. Actually, most of my friends I had met there.

In case you are wondering, yes I was a rapper. I went under the name Sparge. The name came from the Pink Spurges. It’s an extremely beautiful flower that is exceptionally deadly. I wasn’t known for my rapping skills underground but my songs are what made me popular. I worked with Yongnam as my rapper. We made a good team.

But when Yongguk became famous Yongnam pulled away. He didn’t want the same spotlight that Yongguk got and he knew being Yongguk’s twin brother that the spotlight was inevitable. I haven’t seen him since Yongguk featured in a song with Jieun Unnie.

The door opened and I looked back. All of the coordi unnies were rushing in and I quickly went to help. Even the boys were helping carry stuff in. My old habits as head coordi, when I worked with Beast, kicked in and I started giving orders.

“B.A.P quickly go to your seats.” I counted out six coordinators. “Get started on them, the rest of you pull out the costumes for each change and have them in order with all their accessories ready. Don’t forget to mark which member they belong to. We only have 30 minutes to get this done and we have to work fast.” I went with the six coordinators. To save time I decided to do my own hair and make-up. Because I had more practice and skill I was done way beyond the others.

One poor girl was really struggling to move quickly with Daehyun’s hair and face. I walked over and gently pushed her aside. “Will you get my outfit for me?” She gratefully bowed and left.

I turned to Daehyun and saw he had an eye done and half his hair up. I laughed a little and picked up the primer. “Close your eyes.”

He did as told and I moved quickly. “Keep them closed.”

I started adding the different powders and then the eyeliner. It only took me a few minutes and I dabbed extra BB cream in areas that needed covering up. I finished with a non glossy chapstick to go over his lips.

All that was left was his hair. I quickly grabbed the gel and started running my fingers through it, making it stand up. The hairdryer was needed to help harden the gel so the pieces stayed in place. By the time I was spraying his hair the others were already getting into their outfits.

“Alright. Go.” I tapped his arm and went to the one girl, getting my outfit. I got behind some curtains and quickly changed. Our managers came up and started hooking the microphones to us.

“Keep an eye out for number two.” My manager spoke into his walkie-talkie. “It looks like it has a short.” I wasn’t sure if they were talking about my mic or something completely different.

He patted my shoulder and I went to the boys. Yongguk got in front and I was third behind Daehyun. We were to perform Warrior and Unbreakable. Just two quick songs before we came back to change and then play games with the fans.

I took a deep breath and felt a hand on my shoulder. I glanced back and Himchan gave me a ‘fwighting.’ I unsurely did it back and turned back around with a confused expression. I didn’t have long to think about it though because the doors opened and we rushed out jumping and cheering.

 

The performance went great. Zelo and Youngjae only messed up once and it wasn’t even noticeable to the onlookers. We quickly changed and came back out, lining up. The MC greeted us and got the fans riled up. I laughed; it was fun seeing them so excited.

“Please introduce yourselves!” The MC roared.

After Yongguk did our signature ‘B.A.P Yes Sir!’ salute, he bowed and stated his name. We went down the line and each bowed and introduced ourselves.

The MC asked some questions. Ones like, are there any hidden talents, who is the best dancer, why did we all go with blonde; what did the Matokis represent, questions like that. And so far so good, no fans were climbing over the guard rail trying to kill me.

After a few more questions and Himchan doing his usual fanservice with ‘saranghaes’ and hearts it was time for our idol-fan interaction.

This was the moment I was most nervous about. We were allowed to point out people from the crowd to pick and I knew for a fact I wasn’t going to pick a girl. They were all giving me glares and I honestly thought whoever I picked would think I was giving them permission to kill me.

The boys quickly picked and i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter