It's Not Running

The Unwanted Member
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Play Song: Paradise - Infinite http://youtu.be/S7hdK5k5_3w

Yongguk and I had our heads lowered in TS’ office. “I’m not scolding you two, I did give you permission to go the Incheon for the funeral but…I thought you would have been more careful.” He sighed and slipped off his glasses.

“A scandal this early into debut is hard. The media will fine any reason to tear you guys apart, especially Marya. I’m not going to cancel Power promotions and I will try my best to get this under wraps. Hopefully this will be all gone by the end of the week. You can go.”

Yongguk bowed but I stayed rooted in my spot. My father looked up and nodded for Yongguk to leave. Yongguk shot me a look but left anyways.

“What is it daughter?”

I bit my lip. “I think you know.”

He sighed. “Marya. Running isn’t going to solve anything.”

“Being here has only caused problems. I should have never been a part of B.A.P and just stayed as Beast’s Coordinator.”

“I don’t think-“

“I want to go back to America.”

It was silent as TS just stared at me. He opened his mouth but nothing came out.

“It was my original plan but things started getting better between the members and I and now this.” I motioned towards the article on the desk. “None of this would have ever happened.”

“Think about this.”

“I have.”

Father lowered his head in his hands. I pulled a CD out of my bag and placed it on the table. “A parting gift. I’ve finished it.” He stared it a long time before looking up at me.

“At least finish Power promotions and then you can leave.” I bowed deeply to him.

“Thank you…Appa.” I tried to ignore the tear that went down his left cheek. I bit my trembling lip and walked over to him, hugging him. “I could have never asked for a better father.”

“I just wish I could change your mind.”

I half-smiled. “Don’t tell the members. They’ll try to stop me.” He nodded and I walked out the door. It felt weird to be finally leaving. The members would hate me for awhile but a few years from now. They’ll have forgotten everything.

 

A few days had passed and TS had given me the tickets. I would be leaving first thing in the morning. I think the members could tell there was something different about me because I was silent more. But they just thought it was because of the scandal. It was taken care of, but I was still leaving to prevent future problems.

It was better for everyone this way.

The night before I had cried my eyes out. Everyone was asleep in the dorms and I visited each room, giving a kiss on the forehead to each. It was in Junhong’s room that I broke down. I hadn’t really thought how Junhong would react and it broke my heart.

Today, I was going to spend my last few hours here with B2ST. It had been awhile since I’ve spent time with them, I just hope they weren’t all busy today. I knocked on the door and Junhyung was the one who answered.

“Oh! Marya! Yoseob’s not here, but he’ll be back soon. Do you want to wait?” I nodded and walked in to find Hyunseung folding laundry and Dujun asleep on the couch. Gikwang and Dongwoon probably had the same schedule with Yoseob. I sat on the floor and Junhyung sat next to me.

“Is something wrong?”

The all observant Junhyung.

I smiled and shook my head. “I was free today and decided to come pay you guys a visit. How is the comeback coming along? You’ll be leaving to New York soon, right?”

Hyunseung nodded. “That’s right. Too bad you couldn’t come with us. You were always fun to tease on road trips.” He winked

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter