So Complicated

The Unwanted Member
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Play Song: Wake Up - Sung Joon http://youtu.be/wEI8c4hnixw

“Is that Marya of B.A.P?!”

Yongnam was frozen on his spot. He couldn’t force his feet to move or his head to turn. It felt like a dream. The whole time he was in the café, Marya was right there next to him. How small could the world get?

When he finally got the courage to turn his head the crowd was already gone and running after the B.A.P member. Yongnam swallowed. He took a step forward, ready to run after her when he remembered the man next to her. We’re they dating? Had Marya completely forgotten about him? He didn’t know, and he didn’t want to find out.

Instead, he turned back around and started walking towards his apartment. He would forget this day. Forget that he had went to the hospital this morning to look for her. Forget that he thought about her all day. Forget that he ordered mochi, a food he doesn’t care for, just because they were her favorite. Forget that he watched the lady in there, because she reminded him of her.

Yongnam didn’t care if that was her or not. He would push it out of his mind and move on. There was a reason he wasn’t beside her now and it’s a decision that could never be changed.

He was a coward.

~Marya’s POV~

I was breathing heavy as I hid inside a sauna with Yoseob. The groceries were abandoned and I felt bad for messing up the only task given to me. Hopefully the members wouldn’t be too angry with me.

While being chased I felt like I was running for my life. I didn’t know if they wanted an autograph or to beat me up! It was truly terrifying.

“You ok?” I jumped when Yoseob placed a hand on my shoulder.

“Yeah.” I breathed. “That was close.” I looked around the sauna for any other crazy fans but didn’t see any. Instead there were small children and older couples. It was…peaceful here.

“Come on.” Yoseob took my hand. “Let’s enjoy our time here.” I nodded and he took me to one of the cooler rooms. “I’ll be right back with some food. Don’t run off.” He warned me.

“Yes Sunbae!” I beamed.

“And don’t call me Sunbae!” He yelled back.

I chuckled and laid back. The heat was soothing to my skin and it felt nice to forget my worries for a few minutes.

But those few minutes didn’t last very long. Soon I was freaking out over the fact that I would be staying in a dorm with B.A.P tonight. It would be the first time that all of us had spent the night together since debuting. With our relationships strained the way it was, I was worried.

I mean, Yongguk had asked me to stop coming to the dorms and here I was living with them!

I rubbed my hands over my face and groaned. How complicated could life get?

“Alright!” I sat up when Yoseob came back in with a few boiled eggs and drinks. “There was only so much I could get sense I don’t have my card with me.” He sheepishly rubbed the back of his head. “I even had to rap and dance for these eggs.”

I chuckled. “I wish I was there to see Sunbae making a fool of himself.” I winked and grabbed an egg.

Yoseob narrowed his eyes and took an egg, quickly smashing it on my head.

“Owe!” I cried and frowned at him. He chuckled and started peeling his egg. I looked at the egg in my hand and casually scooted over. I pretended to be reaching over for one of the drinks when I lifted my other hand and set the egg soaring towards his noggin.

But, of course, Yoseob caught my wrist and playfully smirked at me. I widened my eyes and tried to scoot away but he wouldn’t have it. Instead, he yanked me forward and forced me in his lap.

By now, I was blushing like crazy and refused to meet his gaze.

“This is your punishment for trying to crack the egg on my head.” He nodded and wrapped his arms around me, handing me the egg he already peeled and reaching for another. I smiled and broke the egg apart, eating one half while handing the other to Sunbae.

“Ah~” He opened his mouth.

“Don’t you have hands?” I raised an eyebrow.

“Don’t have. Ah~” He completely dismissed my question and patiently waited for me to feed him.

“Aigoo. You big kid.” I chuckled and slipped the other half of the egg in his mouth. He beamed at me while chewing.

“So cute!” We both looked up to see two elderly ladies coming into the same room as us. “What an adorable girlfriend you have there young man.” One winked.

I blushed and tried to scoot out of his lap but Yoseob’s arms tightened around me. “Thank yo-u.” I elbowed him in the gut before he could finish. They chuckled and walked off.

Mortified, I hid my face in my hands. “So embarrassing!”

“Why?” He laughed and continued peeling an egg.

“Because we’re not dating!” I explained. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Yoseob’s jaw clench and his eyes downcast. “Sunbae?” I started to turn but he stopped me.

“Just eat your egg.” He placed another in my hand and busied himself to peel another.

I frowned, not sure why he acted that way. Did I say something wrong?

~Zelo’s POV~

I sat in the leather chair and propped my long legs on the table. It had been f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter