One

The Unwanted Member
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Play Song: Stop Girl - U-KISS http://youtu.be/pFI2Esx2m4g

_______________________________

Practice ended and the boys were laid out on their s. I was leaning against the mirror with my legs stretched out. They were aching and I rubbed them. My back was stiff and throat parched. We really trained hard for the past six hours. We would have trained longer if it wasn’t for the fact that we had a fanmeet later this afternoon. We had to get shower and changed ready to perform and play games with fans.

Honestly, I was a little scared. It was already obvious that I wasn’t exactly the most liked member and I was afraid that the fans might try something. It was sad that I had such thoughts but I had to be honest that I was terrified.

“Noona. Are you paying attention?”

I started and looked up. Zelo was kneeling in front of me. “What is it Junhong?”

He rubbed the back of his neck and shook his head. “We’re going to eat black bean noodles, do you want to go with us?”

I looked up at the older ones and they were glancing at me out of the corner of their eyes while packing their bags. Their actions were slow so I knew they were listening to my conversation with Zelo. I wasn’t sure if he was just being nice and they wanted me to go…or they were just inviting me so we didn’t look like a bad team. Though, I knew the answer they really wanted.

“That’s alright.” I faked a smile. “I’ve got plans already for lunch.” Zelo’s face fell and I felt bad for a moment. He nodded and straightened up, grabbing his bag. “Eat well!” I told them and sent them off. Jongup glanced back at me and I avoided his gaze.

When they were gone I closed the door and started packing my own bags. I slipped out my new phone and scrolled down the contact list. Jongup must have told TS about the anti-fans because they got me a special phone where it was impossible to trace or something, that way I didn’t have to worry about fans getting my phone number again.

I went down my contacts to only find Secret Sunbaes, Beast Sunbaes, B.A.P, and Yonghwa. Not counting my manager and TS.

My finger hovered over Yoseob Sunbaenim’s number. I was tempted to click on it but he had been doing so much for me lately and I didn’t want to burden him. Besides, he’s probably busy today. I knew for a fact that Yonghwa was busy and so were Secret Sunbaes. I sighed and pocketed my phone.

Food wasn’t that important, was it? My stomach growled, disagreeing with me.

So, I went down to the nearest food mart and ordered a bowl of ramen. I needed to do something to pass the time while waiting for the Unnies to retrieve to start getting ready.

After finishing my ramen I went back upstairs and went into B.A.P’s recording studio. We shared it with a few trainees that came to practice on their own time. It was the same studio I had used when I was just a little trainee.

The others trainees and teacher always referred to me as a pixie because my voice was so soft and high. I didn’t have power like Daehyun but I could sing the sweetest melody you have ever heard. That’s the reason my stage name was Pixy.

Me joining B.A.P was to help balance the group. The boys could pull off a hardcore rapping song but seemed to struggle with softer songs. At least, that’s how it was during the trainee days.

Daehyun and I, when we were younger, always sang together. It was before he was confirmed as a member as B.A.P with the six of us. I think TS saw our great harmonies and had to put us together. Though, we have yet to do a song together, probably because of all the drama that has taken place since debut.

I made sure the recording studio was empty before sitting in front of the keyboard. My fingers pressed down on the white keys and I let the sound carry through the room, easing my mind and calming my nerves.

Besides G-Dragon being my musical and fashion idol, Seungho from MBLAQ was my role model for the piano. It would be a dream come true to do a piano duet with him. I enjoyed watching their Sesame Player and Hello Baby. The whole group was funny and Seungho was a great leader.

There were plenty of people in the Kpop industry that I admired a lot. I just wished I could meet and work with them all, but the way I’ve been going downhill…it would probably never happen.

I stopped playing and pulled out my Ipod. I scrolled down the playlist of songs I had written and picked on the one I was working on for this album. At least, the one I wished would be chosen for this new album. All I need is for someone to accidentally hear it and be like ‘Wow! Daebak!’

I’m wishing f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter