How Do You Feel About Me? x3

The Unwanted Member
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Play Song: Although, I - Yoseob http://youtu.be/1KU0VxoYFLU

I laughed as Yongnam and I went down memory lane. We had so many great stories, many which Yongguk would hate for us to share.

"Remember when Yongguk tried to confess to that girl?" Yongnam started and I was already laughing.

"Yeah. She shoved him in the mud and his tigger got dirty."

"He was more upset over the tigger than getting rejected."

Together we laughed. I wiped some tears away and poured him another shot of soju. A sigh of content passed through us. Our silence now wasn't awkward, but comfortable.

"Marya." I looked up at Yongnam who was staring at the grilling meat in front of us. "What do you think of me?"

I smiled. "You're my best friend."

He nodded. "Is that all?"

I opened my mouth but nothing came out. In the end I could only look down. During my packing and attempt to leave Korea, I realized a lot of things.

Yongnam chuckled. "Good." I looked up, surprised. "If you're wondering why I haven't been around since coming from Incheon...I was sorting out my feelings for you." He half-smiled and swirled the soju in his glass. "I needed to come to terms if I loved you as a sister...or as a woman." Yongnam stared at me and I could feel myself getting nervous. "But, after seriously thinking about it, I'm not in love with you."

A quiet sigh of relief left me.

"I think at some point, when we were younger, I could have loved you as a woman if I would have acted on my feelings. But I didn't and I can't find it in myself to regret that. I think we were meant to have an Oppa-Dongsaeng relation." He chuckled and downed the shot.

I smiled. "What's funny is, I felt the same way." I revealed. "At one point, I think I could have loved you as a man."

The two of us sat there for a long time that night. We reminisced and wondered what life would have been like if we had acted on our feelings all those years ago.

The conversation we just had reminded of the one I had with Jongup not to long ago.

“We need to talk.” Jongup said from my bed. I stopped in the middle of my room and curiously stared at him.

“What is it?”

“I’m just going to come right out and ask. Do you have romantic feelings for me?”

My eyes widened. “W-what?”

Jongup sighed and ran his hand through his hair. “I like Marya, but I won’t pursue you if you don’t like me back.”

I lowered my head and stared at the floor for a long time. “I…” I didn’t want to hurt him. It would be hard enough if there’s tension in B.A.P because of this.

“I…don’t.” I whispered.

Jongup nodded and sadly smiled. “I kind of figured. It was obvious when you saw Yoseob at the airport.”

I looked up surprised. “What?”

Jongup laughed. “You’re in love with Yoseob.”

I blinked a few times. Was I?

Jongup walked up to me and patted my shoulder. “Don’t worry. I won’t make it awkward for you. We’ll just be friends.” He smiled and I gratefully smiled at him.

 

Yongnam later dropped me off in front of the dorm. Like a gentleman, he opened the door and held out his hand, helping me out of the car.

"I had a fun time tonight." I smiled at him.

He chuckled. "Next time let's bring the rest of the members." We stood there for a few minutes.

"Quick question. From my point of view, you looked jealous when I was with G-Dragon but after what you told me at the restaurant..." I raised an eyebrow at him.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter