Anti-Fans

The Unwanted Member
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Play Song: Hello - Huh Gak http://youtu.be/qg6Oo-rAckI

I had no idea what time it was when a knocking came sounding on the door of my apartment. It was late last night before I got in the bed and it felt like I only shut my eyes for a minute before being woken again. I rolled off the bed and landed on the floor, groaning. I jumped up and shuffled to the front of the door. I assumed it was my manager and immediately opened the door.

But what greeted me was a group of ant-fans. My face immediately paled and I tried to quickly shut the door before they rushed in. This wasn’t good.

They quickly overpowered me and I rushed to my room, looking for a cell phone. The girls were breaking my items and tearing apart anything they could get a hold off. I jumped over my bed and ripped the phone from the charger, fumbling with it as I called 119.

Before I could press send it was ripped from my hand. I looked up and met eyes with a young girl, probably my age or a few years older.

“Listen. This is just a warning.” She slammed the bat in her hand and narrowed her eyes at me. At this point I could only nod and keep my eyes on the bat swinging up and then landing in her palm over and over again.

The girl whistled and a few smaller girls rushed in, forcing me to stand.

“What did I ever do to you?” I asked quickly.

The girl just smirked and turned to me. “Does it really matter? You stole all six boys away from us. We don’t need a better reason that this.” She dropped the bat and punched me straight in the face. I slipped from the girl’s arms and landed on my back.

I could taste the copper in my mouth. That girl could hit hard. She left me then and let the other two girls beat me up. I was in a fetal position, trying to protect my face and stomach while the leader went through my draws.

“That’s enough. Let’s get out of here.”

As soon as they came, they were gone. I coughed up some blood and crawled over to my phone that she had dropped. I quickly went through and called the first person I thought of.

“Tae-Tae Sung.” I coughed.

~Yongguk’s POV~

We had been sitting in the studio for quite some time now. We didn’t want to start recording ‘Power’ without Marya here but she was extremely late. Zelo had already tried calling her, as did our managers and hers. I looked at my watch and realized she was two hours late.

The people helping us record looked extremely ticked off. “Is she coming or not?” One snarled.

I bowed and apologize. “Let me call her again.”

‘The number you are calling cannot-‘

I sighed and pocketed my phone again. They shook their heads and stood. “We can just reschedule.” They mumbled. “Next time make sure everyone is here.”

I had never been more embarrassed. I crushed the drink can that was in my hand.

“Hyung.” Daehyun’s eyes widened and Himchan slipped the can away from me. I slammed my fist on the table, causing them all to jump.

“That girl.” I growled.

~Marya’s POV~

I panicked when someone touched me. I squirmed and fought against them.

“It’s me.” The person said.

I opened my eyes and looked at the CEO of the company I was in, Tae Sung.

(A/N: This isn’t the real Kim Tae-Sung, but I thought it was fitting. ^^)

“Appa.” I coughed and gripped his shirt sleeve.

“I’m here.” He picked me up and carried me out to the ambulance. There was a bunch of cameras and the security and Tae-Sung did their best to cover me.

I was rushed in and the nurses quickly got me hooked up to an IV and checked my vital signs. My head was nodding and everything was blurry. I wasn’t quite clear of what was going on, but I felt safe.

~Himchan’s POV~

Yongguk was in a very bad mood. I mean, could understand. Marya was late for something very important. It wasn’t like her, that’s why I wasn’t angry, just worried.

Something must have come up.

Though, couldn’t she have at least called us?

Yongguk slammed the door of the dorm open and tossed his bag in. It knocked

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter