Full House

The Unwanted Member
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Play Song: My Girl - BTOB http://youtu.be/qjlkKQkDxoI

 

The next morning when I woke up in the hospital, I was surprised to see all of B.A.P there. Himchan was leaning against the wall with his head down, Daehyun was in a chair and Zelo was sitting on the floor with his head leaning against Daehyun’s knee, Youngjae was sitting on a counter with his legs crossed;  Yongguk was awake and looking out the window, and Jongup had his head on the bed with his hand lightly draped over mine.

Carefully, I pulled that hand away. It felt awkward having them all here and I kind of wished they were practicing instead so I could be comfortable. I tried to twist, to adjust a bit, but a little sound of pain came out of my mouth and Yongguk spun around.

We met eyes and I quickly looked away. He came over and helped me sit up. I gave him my thanks and pulled from his touch. He looked around the room and slipped a chair over, careful not to make a sound. He sat there for a moment staring at the bed before looking up at me.

“I’m sorry.”

My eyes slightly widened and I was confused. What was he apologizing for?

He continued, “I’m sorry I made you become an idol.” Yongguk grabbed my hands. “If I knew it was going to turn out this way, I would have never pursued this career. We could still be happily living together with Yongnam if it wasn’t for my selfishness.”

~Jongup’s POV~

I was awake before she slipped her hand from mine, but decided to pretend and stay ‘asleep’. Now, her and Yongguk were talking. It sounded like he regretted becoming a part of TSE and being a member of B.A.P. I didn’t know their past but I would be sad if B.A.P had never formed, despite everything.

“…together with Yongnam if it wasn’t for my selfishness.” I had only met Yongnam one time. In fact, I didn’t actually meet him. He had come to the TS building once with Yongguk. I was the only member to have seen him. It turns out he was the one who created the Matoki bunnies and our entire theme for Ta-Dah!.

“Don’t say that.” Marya whispered. “If it wasn’t for B.A.P we would have never met Daehyun or Youngjae. Jongup and Himchan got more notice because of the group. And Zelo loves this, he was meant to be a star, you were too. I’m…”

I kept my eyes closed and listened to them. I knew I probably shouldn’t be eavesdropping but, I had never heard Marya talk so seriously around any of us.

“You’re what?” Yongguk asked for a clarification.

“I wasn’t meant for this.” I could practically see that sad smile she probably showed next. “I should have stayed with Yongnam and continued on with being a coordinator for B2ST. It would have been a lot easier then.”

This is where I disagreed. She shouldn’t have stayed, I’m glad she didn’t stay or else…Or I would have never fallen for her.

“Marya, that’s impossible. You do great on variety shows and-“

“Noona?”

I could almost strangle Junhong right then and there. This was a moment for Yongguk and Marya to see into each other’s hearts. Though, he didn’t realize that.

I waited a few moments before stretching and pretending like I was just waking up. Zelo was smiling happily at Marya and asking to see if she was ok and everything. I met eyes with her and she quickly looked away before answering all of Zelo’s questions.

I got up from my seat and went to stand next to Himchan Hyung. He was quietly staring at the scene in front of him. With Marya laying in the bed and Zelo fretting over her, Yongguk was smiling to himself and watching them. It looked like a family.

“I wonder how much different it was with Yongnam, Yongguk’s brother.” Himchan thoughtfully muttered. “Did it look more like a family? How come he still isn’t around?”

I didn’t have an answer for this. My eyes landed on Marya and I could see a slight genuine smile on her face. Zelo was the only one who could really get her to smile like that because he was the only one who was still innocent in abandoning her. He was the only one who still tried to stay by her side, despite what we had done as her Oppas.

The nurse knocked on the door and came in. “There’s a few people who would like to see you.” She said to Marya. She seemed confused but told her to send them in anyways. In the next minute all of B2ST was there with get well gifts.

My heart ached when the large smile appeared on her face.

~Marya’s POV~

I was so surprised to see B2ST Sunbaenims walk in with gifts. They each hugged me once, careful of my injuries and placed their gifts around me. There was fruit, teddy bears, cards, balloons; it looked like they had bought out the entire hospital store.

“What are you all doing here?” I asked when they had settled around. Yoseob was sitting on the bed and the others stood around the wall next to B.A.P. I looked at Yoseob.

He shrugged. “We can’t come visit you in the hospital?”

“That’s not what I meant. I just thought you guys might be busy.” I blushed and looked away.

Yoseob laughed and placed a hand on mine. “Even if we were, we could never be too busy to come see our favorite hoobae.” He winked and I gratefully smiled.

“I saw you featured in a song with Yonghwa. How was that?” Dujun asked.

“It was a lot of fun and a complete surprise. I can’t wait to watch it.”

“It comes out in two days doesn’t it?” Dongwoon asked.

I shrugged. “I have no idea.”

“Oh! Marya, you used to be our coordinator, which color do you think I should go with?” Hy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter