Wanted

The Unwanted Member
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Play Song: I Still Love You - Miss A http://youtu.be/QK6XPkPYDPo

It took me awhile before I was ready to enter the dorm. When I did, most of the lights were out and the only thing lighting up the living room was a laptop screen. I followed the light a peered over the shoulder to see what they were looking at.

Jongup was reading an article and I realized it was about me and my hospital visit. He was scrolling down the comments reading them.

pandabear133: I bet she planned all this just to get some attention.

himebaby: …I’m actually disappointed she didn’t get hurt more.

silentcat: I hope she’s ok…Haha! Just kidding! I wish I could personally meet and shake the hands of those anti-fans! They did me a real favor!

foreverBaby: We should plan a new attack, one that will make her leave B.A.P for good!

Reply to foreverBaby:

himebaby: I know! I’m so tired of seeing her and they only just debuted!

foreverBaby: You grab the torch and I’ll get the pitchfork! Haha! xD

himeBaby: Oh my gosh, I’m laughing so hard. That was good! That’s very fitting,
she’s just like an ogre! Ugly and completely ruins B.A.P’s image!
As the Red Queen would say “OFF WITH HER HEAD!”

silentcat: You two are mean! …Is there room for me? ;D

I placed a hand over my mouth and gasped. How could people say this about another person? Jongup heard me and quickly closed the laptop, pooling the room in darkness. I stayed frozen in my spot and jumped when Jongup grabbed my arm.

“Sh. Sh.” He rubbed my arms and tried to soothe me. It was only then that I realized I was crying and violently shaking. I was scared. If those anti-fans were brave enough to attack me in my own apartment, what could other ‘Babys’ do? Is this why my father put me in B.A.P’s dorm? No fan, anti or not, would come here.

I grabbed onto Jongup’s shirt collar and clenched my jaw to try and keep from crying, but it was so hard. “I’m scared.” I whispered.

“It’s going to be ok.” He rubbed my back and hair. “We’ll protect you. I’ll protect you.” He vowed.

“Noona?” I jumped back and saw a sleepy Junhong rubbing his eyes. I quickly wiped my tears away and smiled at him.

“What are you doing up? You should be in bed.”

“I thought I heard you come in. I wanted to see you.” He sleepily smiled.

More tears welled up in my eyes. ‘I wanted to see you’ he said. He wanted to see me. After everything, Junhong still wanted to be around me.

“I don’t want to sleep alone tonight.” He sheepishly smiled. When he was younger and Yongnam and I had first found him on the streets, I wouldn’t let him sleep by himself. He was just so small and scared that I couldn’t turn away. And now that little boy was taller than me and was becoming more of a man every day.

“Junhong.” Jongup shook his head.

“It’s alright. I don’t want to be alone either.” I smiled back at Zelo.

His smile widened and he grabbed my hand. “Come on.” He pulled me to his room and kicked off a few stuffed animals. I climbed in and he was right behind me. The two of us faced each other and I felt like a mother, spending the last night with my son before sending them off to college. At least, that’s what it felt like.

“Don’t be sad Noona.” Junhong wiped away some tears that I missed. He grabbed both my hands and placed them between us. “You’re not alone.”

Again. This child, younger than all of us, knew exactly what I needed to hear.

His eyes started to droop and I hummed a lullaby for him. “I love you Noona.”

I leaned forward and kissed his forehead. “I love you too Junhong, my Frog Prince.” I cradled his head between my neck and shoulder and securely wrapped my arms around him, as did he with me. Like that, we fell asleep.

For the first time since the debut, I felt like I was needed and accepted into B.A.P

~Jongup’s POV~

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter