Busy

The Unwanted Member
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Play Song: It’s All Lies – B.A.P http://youtu.be/57wuZ8v2INs

Nearly a full week had passed since my attempt to leave Korea. The paparazzi had never found out and we had a successful comeback for Power and even decided to film an extra MV from the album. TS decided that It’s All Lies would make a perfect drama MV song. So, after contacting a great director, we found ourselves in front of a coffee shop. The lead characters for this drama would be Himchan and me.

I had done an MV with Himchan before, for Going Crazy by Jieun featuring Yongguk. I even got to kiss Himchan during the filming. We had yet to get the script so I had no idea if there would be a kissing scene or not. Probably not or I really would have some angry Babyz on my tail.

Himchan leaned back in the seat next to me and smiled. “So, here we are again.”

“I wonder if I get to kill you again.” I thoughtfully tapped my chin.

“Yah!” We laughed and poked fun at each other. Our acting skills had improved much since then and I was personally very excited to start filming.

After getting the script I flipped through and learned that it would be about a break up. It pretty much followed the lyrics that I had already wrote. It was sad and there was going to be a lot of crying on my part.

The first scene was in the coffee shop we were at now. This is where Himchan would break up with me and I would slap him across his face. From then on I would start walking down the street. The members would sporadically appear and sing their lines.

Daehyun casually followed me with his hands in his pocket. I was wiping away falling tears and clutching onto my phone. Youngjae and Jongup’s reflections were seen a lot during their parts and Daehyun continued to follow me.

When it came to Yongguk’s part I had stopped and leaned against a wall. He was leaning on the other side and casually rapping to me.

I went through pictures in my wallet and my phone, deleting them and tearing them apart. When Zelo’s wrap came we were both on a bus. He was a seat behind me and looking out the window. At the end I got up and walked out, the tears had almost stopped by now.

At the end I found Himchan standing there. He was leaning against a light post and smiled when he saw me. More tears ran down my face and he walked up to me, wiping my tears away. It the end I forgave him. He leaned down to give me a kiss and that’s where the MV ended.

The boys howled with laughter at the seriousness of it all. Himchan had his usual dorky smile and continued to wipe my tears. “It is upsetting to have me break up with you. Huh?” I slapped his chest and he smiled wider.

We ended the day with a celebration. I noticed Jongup was acting differently. He talked to me more and actually seemed to be flirting. I didn’t get to Yoseob much because he was busy preparing to go to New York soon. I didn’t even get to see Yongnam, he said he had work but I had no idea what that could be.

Soon, we had another comeback, No Mercy. There were two MVs for that album as well. We filmed No Mercy and Dancing In The Rain. The latter was a pretty simple MV. It was a lot of club scenes and then we were outside dancing on those flat fountains. It was a very fun MV and we got to show our crazy side to Babyz.

Speaking of Babyz. My relationship with them was getting much better. Very slowly I started get more love and it was getting harder to find a bad comment about me. I didn’t get to see my ulzzang fans much but I knew they were around. Jaehyun tweeted me every day but I felt bad that I couldn’t respond.

We had a Weekly Idol, Beetle Code, many radio shows, and Show Champion. Our schedules were packed and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter