Once Again

The Unwanted Member
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Play Song: One Year - Zia http://youtu.be/oQlAdroLs9k

~Marya’s POV~

Many months had passed and B.A.P already had two more comebacks, Crash and Hajima. Secret had their comeback and I made a cameo in the Poison MV. B.A.P also did a short three episode variety show called Killing Camp. The best part was when I got to shoot at the boys.

Ft Island had me feature in their song Compass, B1A4 had their comeback and so did Sunggyu of Infinite. We went to America for KCON and got to meet many artists, including EXO-M.

It was fun hanging out with them and I learned that Sehun and I even shared a birthday! The members of EXO-M talked to us even more after that. Kris was serious and didn’t talk much and I found that Luhan was the most flirtatious. They told us many funny stories about the EXO-K members.

Yoseob debuted as a solo artist and had me feature in his Caffeine MV. We got to cuddle and kiss, but we also faught.

The MAMA awards were approaching and Yongguk confessed that he really wanted to win the Rookie award. We all did. With Busker Busker and EXO though, it didn’t seem like we would win.

Right now I was getting ready to leave the dorm to do some grocery shopping. The cabinets were becoming bare.

As I walked a long the street my mind wondered back to the past few months and everything that had happened. Yoseob Sunbae and I were a couple now, though I still refused to call him Oppa. Jongup and I were a little awkward at first but now we’re just good friends. Yongnam shows up more and spends time with his brother, their relationship is improving.

G-Dragon and I actually keep in contact with each other. I’m not quite so jittery when he’s around anymore though I still feel like I’m floating on air whenever we interact. Must be a fangirl thing.

I still rememberd our last conversation we had together, after recording the song.

I sipped on my frappe as GD came over with a few pastries. He set them down and glanced at me once before drinking from his own coffee.

“You know, you remind me of myself when I first started out under YG.”

I glanced at him, surprised. He continued talking, almost like he was just voicing his thoughts aloud.

“It was a rough beginning and since then I’ve been in a few scandals as have the other members. It’s hard to be under the crutinizing eye of others sometimes.” I could only nod. “But I’ve learned that all of these trials have just made me a better person.

“I’ve been reading the articles about you and the fans.” He glanced at me and I lowered my eyes. “Just remember that no matter how tough times can get, that the first people you should turn to are your members. If you pull away from then, you’ll really be alone. Remember that.”

I smiled as I rememberd

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter