Bonus: Deleted Scenes

The Unwanted Member
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

None of the scenes are in specific order. I'll give a brief intro so you know where they would have been in the story. ^^

 

Deleted Scene 1:
I mentioned it in passing, but Marya filmed an MV with Ft Island. It was from the song Compass. I found that as I was writing, the filming for the MV no longer fit, so it had to be cut. But here it is for you to enjoy. ^^

 

Today was the filming for the Compass MV. I was surprised when I got the invite, especially by FT Island’s company. I had only talked to Hongki once while Yonghwa was filming during You Are Beautiful.

“You must be Marya.” Hongki greeted and I shook his hand. He introduced the other members and I was told who the other lead would be. Jaejin shook my hand and we conversed for a bit, just getting used to each other before we filmed together.

The point of the MV was a distraught girlfriend whose boyfriend dies and leaves her all alone. She does her best to move on but finds it hard. In the end she gets hit by a car and joins him.

I chuckled a bit at the ending, it was so blunt, but Jaejin and I would try our hardest to make it romantic. I thought back to the filming of That XX with G-Dragon, would it be something like that?

The coordinators pulled me to the back and got me dressed up into my first outfit. I saw the rack had about five different ones. Once they were satisfied with my hair and the makeup they sent me to the first set which was the funeral.

I was dressed in all black with a short veil over my face. Though, they gave me red lips and a red rose to lie on his black casket.

“Alright! Scene 1! Take one!” The director yelled.

I got to the back of the aisle and the FT Island members who were alive stood on the right, also in black. There were some other actors as well that I didn’t recognize.

The drums and guitar started and I walked down the aisle, feeling the pain and loss of losing a lover. A tear rolled down my cheek as I placed the red rose on his casket. Hongki came and placed a hand on my shoulder. I barely glanced at him before running out of the building, ripping the veil from around my face and threw it.

Jaejin’s ghost was sadly gazing at me as I cried in the street.

“Cut!” The director yelled. Jaejin ran to me and helped me up, wiping my tears.

“You’re a very good actress.” He complimented.

I laughed. “Thank you.”

“Get ready for the next scene!”

I bowed to Jaejin and went to the Unnies so they could change me. The next scene was going to be at their shared apartment. And she’s to go walking through the house, remembering places where he was. By the end of it, she’s supposed to find a letter and fall to the ground crying.

I took in a deep breath, trying to ready my emotions. The guitar faded a bit and the voice started singing. I walked into the apartment and saw Jaejin’s ghost sitting there. He looked up and smiled at me before placing down his newspaper and coming to kiss me on the forehead.

The scene dragged, we were waiting for the director to say cut but it never happened. Jaejin continued with the scene though and I did my best to play along.

His lips stayed on my forehead as his hands went down my arms. He pulled away and smiled slightly, letting our foreheads tough. “Welcome home.” He whispered.

“Perfect.” The director said and Jaejin took a deep breath before pulling away. If this was real, I would have blushed madly. But I had learned to control those sorts of feelings. It came with being an actress.

“Now, we’re going to continue that scene but Jaejin will disappear from your side and reality hits and you weakly lean against the wall, letting your eyes roam around the room before going down the hall.” He explained.

I nodded and walked back out of the apartment. The same part of the song played and I stepped in. This time Jaejin wasn’t there, but I continued to act the same way, like he was there. The director whispered ‘gone’ and I knew Jaejin wasn’t there anymore.

A huff of breath left my body and I closed my eyes, leaning against the wall. I fought the tears to keep them from falling. I pushed off the wall and shuffled towards the hall, looking completely miserable.

“That’s good.” The director straightened up and came to me. “Take a break and look over the next two scenes.”

I nodded and went to the FT Island members. They smiled when I approached.

“You’re very good.” Hongki noted with wide eyes. “Why aren’t you in any dramas?”

I sat next to Jaejin across from Hongki and shrugged. “I was never asked.”

Jaejin handed me a cup of hot coffee and a brownie. “Are you cold?”

I shook my head. “No. I’m fine. Thank you.”

Seunghyun whistled. “You two could be a legit couple.”

Jaejin smacked his arm. “Keep your comments to yourself!” He warned.

I chuckled. “No.” I hooked arms with Jaejin. “We are cute together, aren’t we?” I winked.

The boys roared with laughter after they processed the scene. “Do you have a boyfriend?” Jonghun asked. I shook my head.

“But Yonghwa-“ Hongki started before I cut him off.

“Just friends.”

Minhwan snorted, like he didn’t believe me. “Something wrong?” I asked, raising an eyebrow. He shook his head. “Nothing Noona.”

“Noona?” I blinked. “You’re older than me.”

Their heads turned my way and Seunghyun looked me up and down. “There’s no way. You look about 20 or 21.”

I sighed. “That’s not very encouraging.”

“How old are you?” Jaejin asked.

“I’m 17. I’m younger than Jongup by a few months.”

“And Jongup is…” Jonghun asked, just making sure we were talking about the same person.

“A member of B.A.P.” I supplied.

Hongki snapped his fingers. “That’s right! I remember reading about you.” His eyes saddened and I knew what he was thinking about. “You’ve been through a lot.”

I awkwardl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter