D-dragon tattoo?????

빛나는 별 ~ étoiles brillantes ~

Okay unnie :) Please enjoy XDD - this one is gonna stick out from the funny ones.. but then, it's my style XDD

 

Harumi95:

Youhee sighed at the enormous pile of shopping bags the members were forced to carry. Key, surprisingly, loved shopping as much as he did with soccer (I’m not used to American terms, so bear with me -__-;), so the moment he had heard someone say ‘buy’, he had run to the nearest mall with frightening speed.

 

‘Err… Kibum, I know that we need to buy things to house 5 more people, but… don’t you think… this is a bit too much?’ Youhee carefully said. She was afraid that one of the boys would collapse soon if they were forced to carry anymore.

 

Key turned to look at her and narrowed his eyes. ‘Noona, this is just the beginning. We’ve only been here for three hours…’ he glanced at the members who were struggling to walk under the weight. ‘… they’ll be fine – if they know what’s good for them…’ Key grinned and cracked his knuckles.

 

Youjin watched the scene with slightly agape. Being the youngest, she was let off by just holding two shopping bags; Minho had complained, but was silenced instantly when Key gave him the ‘Just hold the stupid bag and shut up’ look.

 

Blinking rapidly at Key’s sudden change, she had decided to ask one of the members for an explanation, and as Taemin was the nearest to her, she fell back from her sister and started walking next to him.

 

‘Um… Taemin shii-‘

 

‘Oppa.’

 

‘T-taemin oppa….’ Youjin hurriedly corrected herself. She could tell that Taemin was not in the best of his moods, and he was scarier today than normal – if that was possible anyway. His outfit was even more different to his ‘image’ than usual also: A tight netted black vest, a pair of studded red skinny jeans, his normally mushroom-like hair swept into long spikes sideways, sliver rings adorning his fingers, spiked armbands and….. TWO EARSTUDS?

 

Taemin glanced at her gormless expression and frowned. What was wrong with this girl? He was frustrated with the heavy bags digging into his hands already; he just didn’t have the patience to deal with her at the moment.

 

‘Look, if you don’t have anything to say, go and talk to Jinki hyung or something.’

 

Youjin snapped out of her daze at his words, but ignored him and kept in pace with Taemin’s fast strides.

 

Taemin rolled his eyes but decided to stay silent; might as well get used to the brat if he was going to live with her family for the next few we-

 

His thoughts were interrupted when one of the bags ripped open and spilled its contents all over the shiny floor. He gritted his teeth and struggled to keep his temper in check. Taking a deep breath, he consoled himself by thinking the things he will do to Kibum (. I know you’re thinking of the wrong thing unnie ;)) when he got back home. He quickly bent down to retrieve the clothing before hyung found him.

 

Youjin also started to pick up the assortment of clothes on the floor. She lifted her eyes up to see where unnie was but found her vision blocked by the pile of shopping bags that Taemin had put down to free his hands. She turned her head so she could see around the pile, but once again, her vision was blocked by a ….. back? Oh, Taemin’s back.

 

She was about to call out to him when suddenly, she noticed something strange on his pale skin underneath the netted vest. Was it… dirt? No, it was a picture… of a black and white dragon…? She frowned. Why was there a picture of a dragon on her favourite idol group’s maknae…?

 

Her jaws dropped as realization dawned slowly. It was a tattoo. And not just an ordinary tattoo, but a BLACK DRAGON tattoo – the sign of one of the highest ranking gang members in Korea.

 

‘AH!!’ she cried out in shock.

 

Taemin turned around and gave her a quizzical look.

 

Youjin stumbled backwards as she met his eyes.

 

‘O-Oppa!’

 

‘What?’

 

‘Y-Your b-b-ba-‘

 

‘…ba?’

 

‘On your b-back! T-there’s a…..’

 

‘Tattoo? You saw it?’

 

Youjin felt pulling into a frown. Gangs were very infamous in Korea– even the government was too scared to deal with the shady black market that they run… And to be a high-ranking member… she had heard that the minimum requirements were something like… she shuddered as she thought of it.

 

Taemin wordlessly approached her and dropped his hand on her hair.

 

‘…. Nothing to be worried about you know… that… was a long time ago.’

 

‘You were a gang member??’

 

‘I was,’ He said simply. ‘and so was Kibum hyung.’

 

Youjin’s jaw dropped for the third time that day. ‘Wh-what???? Key oppa… was one too?!’

 

‘Yep, and actually, he was much higher ranked than me…’

 

‘He was?!!’

 

Taemin looked at her and sighed. ‘I guess it’s time to tell you about us, huh?..... let’s go for now, and talk at home…’

 

Btw unnie ^^ The dragon tattoo thing is true ;) t IS  asign of a gang member.. I believe the size and colour is different for ranks and different gangs :) I made up the black part XDD... do you like it??? SORRY - I just realised tha tyou only came up for a bit :'(a