Beds and over sized boys.

빛나는 별 ~ étoiles brillantes ~

Harumi95:

 

Everyone blinked. Where SHOULD they all sleep…? The house had a total of yes, one room – how the hell were they meant to fit 7 people?

 

Taemin rolled his eyes, grabbed his pillow and walked towards the double bed in Youjin and Youhee’s room.

 

‘Tsk. Whatever – I’m sleeping in the bed.’

 

He moved to tuck himself in, but Youhee was faster. She grabbed the covers and pulled Youjin in; preventing Taemin from stealing the bed.

 

‘Sorry Taemin – but as the oldest, I’m making a rule – this room is sole for GIRLS. Aka, Youjin and me.’ Youhee said defiantly.

 

‘What???!!!’ The five boys all shouted.

 

Minholooked ready to cry. ‘B-but, noona! You can’t expect us to sleep on the….. the…. F-floor…?’

 

‘Of course we are – unless you all want to go back..?’

 

At that, Jonghyun ran as quick as possible to his phone and started ringing someone.

 

‘M-mommy…?’

 

-------------------------------------------------

 

Jinki couldn’t sleep; he was actually really scared of the washing machine – it kept making funny noises while washing the clothes. He regretted his decision to turn it on just before he slept…. He forgot about his paranoia of washing machines since in the SHINee dorm, there wasn’t one.

 

The machine groaned loudly and he whimpered, ducking inside the duvet. He quickly calculated the distance from the living room and to the main room; surely the noise couldn’t be heard in the bedroom!

 

He took a deep breath and jumped out of the duvet. Running across the living room, he wrenched the door open and jumped in the bed, sniffling slightly.

 

Youjin’s eyes snapped open as a pair of arms wrapped themselves around her head.

 

‘What the hell….?’ She grumbled, her voice muffled under a pair of pyjamas.

 

Ah. What the heck – she was too tired to think…

 

-------------------------------------------------

 

Jonghyun shot up from the couch, his lungs gasping for air.

 

It was a dream… just a dream…………

 

His eyes started to tear as he remembered each scene clearly; mommy.. mommy died….. His bottom lip shook as tears started flowing out, leaving a clear trail along his face. He wanted to have a cuddle.

 

He forced himself to calm down and tried to go back to sleep. He felt so stupid -

It really did not suit his image!

 

Nightmarish images started to haunt him again when he closed his eyes.

 

‘Right… that’s it!’ He shouted tearfully and ran across the living room. He burst inside the room and launched himself on the bed.

 

-------------------------------------------------

 

Youhee grimaced and forced her eyes open. She was surprised to find that a pair of white legs and a pair of tanned arms was wrapped around her.

 

What. The. Heck.

 

She tried to sit up, but pushed down by the weight of two over sized boys, she couldn’t. She growled as she saw Youjin being pushed off by Jonghyun.

 

Youhee took a deep breath to calm down. In the morning. She’ll think about it in the morning…

 

teehee to unnie - I leave the rest of the boy's wellfare to you XDDD have fun ~