revelations and dilemma?

빛나는 별 ~ étoiles brillantes ~

Undankbar:



"You know we can never let our parents know about this?" Youhee asked her sister when she opened the door to their apartment.

"Of course, Unnie!" Youjin replied glancing back at the five SHINee members with their luggage.

"They would freak if they knew that a whole bunch of guys is living with us."


"HOME. SWEET HOME!" Key exclaimed loudly as he made his way to the living room and sat his luggage on the floor. "Do you guys mind if I switch on the tv? today is the first match of the world championships."

The girls froze.

"Are you speaking of soccer?" Youjin asked with eyes as big as saucers.

"Of course! what else?" Key retorted, "World championships of looking pretty?" he silently laughed at his joke.

"Oh. My. God. Youjinnie, tell me, hell just froze over, right?" Both of the girls were still in shock, watching Key turning on the sports channel cheering loudly.


For 20 minutes they had stood like that, oblivious to the fact that the other four members were happily exploring their home.

They only snapped out of it, when they heard Jinki.

 "YAH! you can´t just cuddle with Noona´s pyjamas."

"But it´s so soft!" Minho´s voice was extremely whiny.


As quick as lightning they hurried into their shared bedroom where Minho and Jinki had a tug-of-war with Youhee´s sleeping wear, Jonghyun was sitting on their heap of dirty clothes telephoning with somebody and Taemin was inspecting their wardrobe organizing their clothes into black and others (others were pushed in the far back of the closet).


"Wow, it´s like a flea circus!" Youjin exclaimed making the boys stop at whatever they were doing. "Are you ok, Unnie? You look a bit pale."

Having all the guys´ stares at her Youhee determinedly walked to Jonghyun, cornering him between the wall.

He was scared less, you could tell by his horrified expression.

"JUST SPIT IT OUT!"

This made even Key inch a little closer to the bedroom but never too far to still watch the soccer match.  

Everyone had held their breaths and Jong seemed to crack under the pressure any minute.


"Tell us," Youhee started again, "what´s your twisted personality like?? I want to get over this fast!"

An understanding "Ah" responded her.

"There isn´t anything" replied Jonghyun "I´m just like I am on stage." Somehow this didn´t satisfy neither of the sisters.

"Really!" He tried to confirm his answer.


"Oh, REALLY??" came from the living room.  "How about you tell them already that you´re a total mama´s boy?!"

"That was mean, Key." Said Minho who had ninja-ed Youhee´s pyjama pants when Onew had been distracted.

"But it´s the truth!" Taemin stated closing the rearranged closet. "He calls her at least 8 times a day."

"HEY!" Jong looked slightly hurt.

"Okay," Youhee was drawing back now "I can live with that. I guess."


"Yay! Now that this is settled lets eat!"Youjin butted in to save the mood once again "I´m starving!"

"Me too!" everyone agreed.


And so they ordered loads of Mexicana chicken because SHINee had a lifelong free supply with this brand.


After having eaten they all drank orange juice. When nobody found a topic to start talking about, Taemin decided to man up:


"How do you like your new wardrobe? I sorted everything from your pants to your shirts to your socks,..."


Suddenly the two sisters blushed madly "Don´t tell us you sorted the stuff in our sock drawer!?"

"Yes, I have to say, you have an impressive amount of underwear."


So the first evening as a 7 member family ended in fits of laughter. They all laughed so hard (well except for Taemin who kept his stoic expression) they started tearing up.



"You guys," Jinki suddenly interrupted "where are we all going to sleep?"



XD hope you don´t mind being left with a cliffhanger!^^

hope you like the JongKey personalities? XD

I totally love Taemin ^^

(5.6.2010)