Contact the boss. We need backup.

빛나는 별 ~ étoiles brillantes ~

Please enjoy <3 I really liked writing this..... LOVE 8D (btw... hints on the pairings ;) if you don't like it - just ignore it, and I shall do the same ^^)

Harumi95:

 

After the dinner, Key had shoved, pushed and dragged everyone into the bedroom and settled them all down to sleep. Taemin shot a death glare, Minhosniffed, Jonghyun moaned, Jinki whined… and Youhee settled in slowly, escorted by Key.

 

Jonghyun narrowed his eyes at the difference in treatment. ‘How come you’re so nice to noona and not us?’

 

Key rolled his eyes. ‘Because she’s the oldest out of us. Besides, the four of you wouldn’t have come in if I didn’t force you.’

 

‘That’s not true! We were about to get ready to sleep anyway!!’

 

‘Oh really?’ Key looked him skeptically.

 

‘Yeah!’ Jonghyun answered back heatedly, his face tinged with a slight blush.

 

Key chuckled at his cute expression.

 

Jonghyun bristled and pulled the duvet over his head. Everyone could hear his muted grumbles: ‘Stupid Key and stupid… Key. He’s so stupid! Damn. Just cos he’s better at fighting…’

 

Youhee stifled a giggle and watched in amusement. It was so unexpected, but Jonghyun was actually really cute and feminine… Key was in fact, no where near as to the ‘diva’ everyone thought him as – He was tough, direct, outgoing and had all the qualities of a leader.

 

‘By the way…where’s Youjin?’ Jinki said.

 

‘Oh, she’s looking for her pajamas I think… it got lost when we moved the bed.’ Youhee answered him.

 

‘I’ll go and help her.’ Key stood up and went out of the room, closing the door lightly behind him.

 

It wasn’t hard finding Youjin; she was knee deep in the pile of shopping bags, desperately throwing clothing in look for her pajamas.

 

Key walked over next to her and was amused as Youjin shot up at his presence.

 

‘Ki-Kibum oppa!!’

 

Key tilted his head at her panicked look. ‘Have you found it yet?’

 

‘N-no, I mean, YES! I found it!’ Youjin stuck her hand in one of the shopping bags and randomly pulled out a piece of clothing. ‘Here it is! I’m going to go back in now oppa! Goodnight!’

 

With that, Youjin rushed away, tripping on the sofa as she ran away from Key.

 

Key blinked. ‘Strange…’

 

His mobile suddenly started to ring and vibrate inside his pocket. He pulled it out to read the caller’s name. His face darkened instantly.

 

 

 

 

 

 

‘Taemin, can we talk?’

 

Taemin turned his head to look at Key. His normally gentle eyes had a lethal, predatory gleam to it… now that brought back a lot of memories…

 

‘Yeah.’

 

He got up, pulled on a hoodie and changed into a pair of skinny jeans. Key suddenly spoke out, interrupting him.

 

‘Taemin,’ he paused and took a deep breath. ‘Bring it with you also…’

 

Taemin froze and felt his eyes widening at Key’s words. He forced himself to recover and grabbed two guns underneath his clothes and stuffed it in the holder. As he was facing backwards, no one had seen him except for Key, who was grimacing fiercely.

 

‘Where are you guys going?’ Jinki asked, his chocolate eyes widening slightly at the two boy’s expression.

 

‘We’re… just going to take a walk – I mean, you don’t want me to wonder around alone do you, hyung?’

 

Jinki’s protective instincts instantly kicked in. ‘Of course not! It’s really dangerous to walk around alone… Actually, wait a minute, I’ll come with you!’ Jinki tried to get up from the mattress, but was pushed down by Taemin. He tried to pry Taemin’s hands of from him, but was shocked at his strength when he effortlessly fended him off.

 

‘Hyung… Stay here.’ He said in monotone.

 

Jinki opened his mouth to complain, but was stopped by Taemin’s serious glare.

 

‘Fine! Sheesh… You guys are no fun…’ Jinki turned away from them, clearly upset at their refusal.

 

Taemin’s expression softened. ‘We’ll buy you chicken on the way if you stay here hyung.’

 

‘Really??’ Jinki said hopefully, his eyes brightening at the mention of his favourite food.

 

‘…Yeah.’

 

With that, the two exited the room.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 ‘Contact the boss. We need backup.’

 

 

SUSPENSE 8D..... Now this is starting to get seriously interesting ;) Tell me how you think of it unnie ^^;;