Finally...the real Onew

빛나는 별 ~ étoiles brillantes ~

Undankbar:


GRRRRRR

Breaking the group hug Onew and Youhee stared at Youjin (or rather her tummy).

"What?" she looked accusingly at both  "It´s not my fault the waffles smell so deliciously!"

Grinning the three of the started setting up the kitchen table and started eating.


"I´m really dissapointed" Youhee said looking at the waffle in front of her.

A little disturbed Youjn glanced at her sister and then at Onew, who seemed heart-broken. "Unnie, what are you saying?! It tastes so good!"

"I didn´t mean it like that; REALLY !!" Youhee nearly screamed as she saw their faces. "I was speaking about something different! Really! It tastes very very very good!"

"What were you thinking then, Unnie?"

"Nothing"

"Unnie" Youjin looked her straight in the eyes "you totally crushed Onew´s heart just now! Spit it out already!!"

Both Onew and Youhee looked slightly scared.

"Are your roles always reversed like that?" Onew asked to cheer up the mood slightly.

"Yup!" Youjin replied smiling. "But you are not going to change the subject like that!"

Sighing her sister finally explained "Okay, to be honest, I was a little bit disappointed that... how to say it... don´t get me wrong, Onew,..." "Unnie, just spit it out already. " Youjin said with faked annoyment (HELP! O_o is that a word??) in her voice.

"...I was going to say that it´s a bit sad you are not quite the one you seem to be when you´re on a show. I simply expected smoke and burned waffles and maybe a wrecked kitchen."

"Oh." was all Onew could say.

A slightly uncomfortable silence set in the room. None of them dared to speak or look into each others eyes untill...

Youjin burst in a fit of laughter.

"Unnie is the only person on this planet who would actually like to have her kitchen destroyed! You´re unbelieveable!!"

And with that the other two also started laughing until their eyes started watering.

"But actually she has a point." Onew started as they had kind of pulled themselves togehter.

"I mean I´m really sorry to disappoint you." he wore now a rather serious expression "I do body gags on purpose, I´m not clumsy at all, and I also might not be the 24/7 happy, cheerful person you might have expected. But I hope we will still have a good time togehter."

The sisters awwed at that point earning one of Onew´s trademark smiles.

"So now that I warned you that I am not really the Onew you expected  I would want you to call me Jinki, okay?"

"Yay!" Youjin cheered "I was waiting for you to offer this!" She jumped out of her seat and took Jinki´s hand shaking it like mad. "Annyeonghaseo, Jinki Oppa!"

"Yes, nice to meet you, Lee Jinki!" Youhee shook his hand as well.

"I hope it´s okay for you to be called Oppa?" Youjin asked him. As he nodded smiling, she added  "Cool! you can also call me dongsaeng, as for Unnie, you should call her Noona!"

"Really?" Onew asked Youhee "I wouldn´t have guessed you were older than me!"

"Yes," Youjin nodded exitedly "She is almost ..."

"I SUGGEST MY LOVELY SISTER AND I WILL WASH THE DISHES NOW" a blushing Youhee announced loudly.



Please please correct this...I have had language troubles this time! LOL

hope you like it! XD and sorry it took so long =_=

(29.05.2010)