WHOA.

빛나는 별 ~ étoiles brillantes ~

Okay people. This is the worst thing I have ever written in my entire life, but we have to finish this story till shinee's comeback, so I put the most craziest, stupidest, grammatically incorrect **** I could think of ^^ sorry, but hey, it's life ;)

 

Harumi95:

 

Youjin stood, hanging open; Taemin was standing in the rain, completely soaked in blood, shouting at Onew who was seemingly hanging onto his legs despite the wave of bullets.

 

The first thing that came to her mind: What morons =_=

 

‘OPPA!!!’ She screamed across the clearing.

 

Everyone froze instantly, completely shocked at the small girl who had just stormed into a gang fight.

 

‘…Youjin?’ Onew choked out, gulping as he saw the enraged look on her face.

 

Taemin groaned and fisted his hair. ‘I swear, the two of you are going to take me to my grave…’

 

Youjin marched across the fight and stood directly in front of the two boys; even Taemin wincing at her expression.

 

‘Oppa…’ she growled, her furious tone making the thugs around her edge away.

 

‘Y-yes..?’ Onew stuttered, tightening his grip on Taemin’s shins unintentionally.

 

Youjin took a deep breath, and everyone stared at her in horror, dreading what she was going to say.

 

‘YOU’RE GONNA BE LATE FOR YOUR COMEBACK YOU FRICKING RETARDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!’

 

At that precise moment, a truck came thundering into the clearing. Lee Sooman jumped out of the driver’s seat and scowled.

 

‘You, Taemin, are in BIG trouble.’

 

Taemin groaned and continued to fist his hair.