Unexpected.

빛나는 별 ~ étoiles brillantes ~

OKAY - I admit.. I completely went OVER THE TOP XDD so sorry for our readers.. but I still loved writing it XDD

 

Harumi95:

 

14:59 PM

 

The flickering green digits told Taemin that he was going to die in the hands of his hyungs. He sighed and raked his hands through his hair tiredly – Jinki was probably going to be the worst to react to the situation.

 

The rain was pelting down heavily; it hit the black umbrellas and made a waterfall of rain, pouring down the dark material. When the first droplets started to fall, Taemin had started walking to the nearest building – only to be stopped by two mid-rankers, who held their umbrellas over him. And for the last thirty minutes, they had stood in the rain, holding the umbrellas aloft for their leader. Taemin smiled lightly – one of the few things he missed from the Jojic was the unquestionable loyalty and obedience.

 

They were quite a frightening site; two dozen heavy built men in black suits, standing in the rain – not to mention the leader, with a part of his dragon tattoo showing where he had ed his black shirt.

 

The deal had been simple: Just one more fight each, and it was finished – the Jojic will never contact them again.

 

Taemin frowned. ‘Tsk. They better not…’

 

--------------------------------------------

 

Key was standing in front of the club, silently counting the amount of the opposing Jojic members. It was a simple assassination job really… except, the victim was a boss - the very boss he was sold to many years ago. He touched the Magnum in his suit pockets, marveling at the cool, smooth finish. Key felt a smile tugging at his lips; he was back on home soil… and he was going to have some fun...

 

--------------------------------------------

 

‘I see… The almighty Seoul Jojic has sent a child to beat us up…’

 

The row of thugs lined up opposite Taemin chuckled loudly, their expression mocking the silent group.

 

Encouraged by his followers, the leader continued, savoring his moments of certain-victory against the biggest Jojic in the country. ‘Where’s your mummy, kid? You know, Hyung-ah isn’t going to be nice when the fight-’

 

A fist connected with the leader’s jaw, snapping his head back and throwing him off balance. Taemin calmly wiped his hands on the man’s shirt; smiling, he stepped on the leader’s head and heard him gurgle in blood as he bit his tongue.

 

‘You must be new.’ He said pleasantly, and put a bullet straight through the head, stilling the writhing body instantly.

 

--------------------------------------------

 

The loud booming music flowed all over Key as he entered the club. He walked slowly around the tables and picked up a few girls on the way – he had to blend in to the masses of drunken people.

 

His target was visible, and to his disgust, the man was once again surrounded by beautiful boys; kissing and touching them and laughing in pleasure.

 

Key dug his nails into his palms and drew blood to stop him from going and killing the bastard straight away. Even with his reputation as the Dark Horse of the infamous Jojic, he couldn’t defeat a whole gang just by himself…

 

He suddenly trailed off from his thoughts when he saw the least unexpected person in the least unexpected place in the world.

 

‘Jong… Hyun?’

 

--------------------------------------------

 

Taemin ducked from the rain of bullets and fired a couple from his own. Dull sounds of metal hitting flesh and screams of pain were heard straight after. It wasn’t as much as he hoped there would be – he’s skills were getting rusty.

 

He reloaded his gun and stood up to face the remaining few of the thugs. He was about to pull the trigger when suddenly, a pair of arms wrapped around him.

 

‘Jinki hyung…?!’

 

GAHHH XDD... tis making me nervous XD