odd sleeping habits

빛나는 별 ~ étoiles brillantes ~

Undankbar:


Taemin never had any intentions of sleeping on the floor. He had been awake for over 3 hours. Being the underrated mastermind he was he knew his fellow band mates inside out.

All he had to do was wait until they all went to the bedroom:

Jinki-hyung  had been the first (Taemin, who was well aware of his phobia of washing machines had been the one who had gently reminded him of turning it on in the first place), shortly after came Jonghyun, who seemed to have cried. Probably one of his usual I-lost-my-dear-mommy-dreams.

His other band mates had taken their time to follow.

About two hours later Minho sneaked into the bedroom. He made low whining noises and had his arms stretched out - ready to hug whoever cam in his way.

Taemin had never really understood why he had been dubbed "flaming charisma"...if anything that huge softy should be called "luke-warm".

Anyways... luckily Key had soon followed. He crossed the living-room combing through his hair lazily. Key always had a light sleep. So as the other three members had left one-by-one he had gotten antsy in his sleep. Besides...ever since they had started living with each other cramped in one bedroom he found it unbearable sleeping without a group of people in one room.

"Finally." Taemin silently whispered as he walked into the bedroom.

It was an amazing sight: limbs over limbs were piling on their hosts´ bed but he could care less. And so Taemin settled as the top of the little human "pyramid" and he fell asleep immediately with a victorious smirk on his face.


"Unnie!!!"

"Youhee!?!!"

Youhee heard her sister scream for her as she was drowning in the ocean. She tried to reach her with all her might but failed. In fact she noticed she was also about to drown.

She fought and kicked and...


Youhee´s eyes shot open. It had been a stupid dream.

A stupid dream, yet she found it hard to breathe.

Taking in her surroundings she was greeted by a foot clad in a yellow sock.

"what a way to start the day" she mumbled to herself.

"Unnie!"

Shocked she tried to wiggle her way out of all the legs and arms. Youjin was still nowhere to be seen.

"Youjinnie!? Where are you??" She slowly started panicking.

"Here!"

A hand was slowly waiving from the edge of the bed. Pulling her out Youhee noticed that all of the 5 Shinee members had found their way into the bed.

"Unnie, I think we need to buy some more beds. Or one HUGE bed." Youjin was stretching the numbness out of her limbs. She had been buried under Onew who had been lying under Key and Taemin. Still she found herself in a strangely happy mood.

"Aigoo!" her sister pinched her cheek playfully "You look so cute when you blush! AND don´t deny it! I know you loved sleeping like this!"

"....Unnie...stop reading my mind."

"I won´t and yes...we should probably go buy something. I might have been a little bit harsh letting them sleep on the floor."


"DID I HEAR "buy something"?" Key had jumped out of the SHINee heap and gave the girls a good scare.


XD updated! YAY!

so, have fun going shopping with the boys! ;D


P.S.: I put a gif in the 6th chapter...just until you find one!^^ ...it felt  so empty :D