speechless

빛나는 별 ~ étoiles brillantes ~

Undankbar:


Needless to say the two girls were gaping at Key like fish.

"Uhm, it´s stunning?" Youjin tried before remember that Kibum was in fact a real badass gangster "You totally pull it off!" She smiled a little bit too enthusiastically.

"I don´t know." Youhee stated. Her sister started sweating as she saw Key´s face fall a tad bit.

"I have to get adjusted to it I guess. Until then" the older sister strode slowly around Kibum "I´ll try sitting to your left."


The tension in the room had risen (unnoticed by Youhee who was busy pulling Taemin´s hair to all sides to see how the extensions connected ).

"Unnie," Youjin started before being cut off by Taemin.


"Noona, I really dislike hitting girls but" With that the oldest retreated with a terrified look on her face and eyes as big as saucers.


"YAH! Taemin! Where are your manners?" Key was raging and shooting dangerous glances to the magnae before turning to the sisters declaring that he´d treat them to dinner or whatever they wished for.

"... Umma, yes... he just invited them....yes...you should have seen the look on his face...." Jonghyun had quietly reported it all to his mom sitting in a corner. Now all eyes were on him without him knowing.


"I swear, one day I´ll wreck your phone!" and in a flash Key snatched the phone away from Jong telling his mom that her son suffered from explosive diarrhea and had to go to the toilet now.


"Explosive!?" Onew questioned. His face was already red from holding back the laughter and in mere seconds he had infected everyone with his laughter.



(20.7.2010)

sorry for the late update but Harumi´s laptop died and I guess I´ll have to finish it ^^