SHINee.... What is wrong with you? -_-;

빛나는 별 ~ étoiles brillantes ~

Harumi95: 

Onew – no, Jinki - was, in fact, extremely… different from the Tofu-leader the fans have thought him as. Firstly, he was actually obsessed with Rock – this was known when during dinner, someone rang him, and after talking with an increasingly growing smile….

 

He put his phone down quietly. Youjin and Youhee stared at his monotonous face; was there something wrong?

 

‘YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!’ Jinki screamed loudly, his face splitting into a huge grin. ‘I’VE GOT TICKETS FOR MOON HEE JOON SUNBAE’S CONCERT!!!!!!!’

 

Youhee was the first to react. ‘WHAT?’ she exclaimed. ‘YOU HAVE TICKETS FOR THE MOST GREATEST MOON HEE JOON???’

 

Youjin was only second to react, full of rice. ‘OMUGUD! (oh my god) MUHNHIJOO? (moon hee joon) IHOVEIMOO! (I love him too) IANNAGOTOO! (I wanna go too).

 

Jinki spun around to face them, his jaw dropping at their reactions. ‘Y-YOU GUYS LIKE MOON HEE JOON TOO????’

 

‘Yes…?’ They replied, suddenly anxious to think that they’ve crossed the line to be asking for such expensive tickets.

 

‘YESSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!’ Jinki leapt onto the table, knocking all the plates down to the floor. He grabbed the baseball bat (left from the morning) and pretended to play it like a guitar. ‘ARE YOU FOLKS READY?? THIS IS IT! TTHHIISSS IS ITTT DUDES~!’ He changed his voice into Elvis, blowing kisses to the two gob smacked sisters. ‘I WAS GOING TO DRAG YOU THERE WITH ME ANYWAY~~!!!!!’  

 

 

 

 

 

So that was how the two sisters, still surprised at Jinki’s reaction, ended up in the train with the rest SHINee. The four was extremely jealous of their leader’s guardians.

 

Taemin was the first to complain. The two sisters were actually really surprised to see Taemin like this: His hair was gelled up into spikes, ripped skinny jeans, spiked bracelet, large hoodie….. – the general gangster.

 

‘My damn ‘guardians’ are so flipping protective! I had to sneak out for this!’ He looked at Onew in jealousy. ‘And HYUNG gets to have people who come out to the actual concert cos they like it!!’

 

‘Pfft.’ Key rolled his eyes. ‘You cannot get worse than mine – My guardians tried to send me to a GIRL’S SCHOOL with their 17 year old daughter!’

 

Minho’s face pulled into a sad frown – Where was the flaming charisma? ‘Hyung’s so lucky! My guardian…. she….’ He started to sob. ‘She tried to….’

 

‘W-What Minho! She tried to do what??’ Jinki said, panicking.

 

Taemin cracked his knuckles. ‘I’ll beat up that .’

 

‘…she tried to go to a date with me!!!!!!’ Minhoran to Youhee and hugged her, sobbing loudly. Jinki quickly pulled them apart and threw Minhoonto Key.

 

Youjin and Youhee blinked in union. SHINee seemed slightly different to what they pictured them as….    

 

‘I’d rather have ANY OTHER of your guardians…’ Jonghyun moaned. ‘How come you got the best, hyung? I have to put up with a family of SEVEN trying to take a photo with me – !’

 

Jinki, sobbing slightly, pulled them all into a group hug, ignoring the protests form Taemin. 'Right, that's it! You're ALL coming with me!' He turned to look at Youhee with puppy eyes: 'Please~??'

 

So that was how Youjin and Youhee ended up bringing the rest of the SHINee to live with them.

 

Teehee :) unnie, I hope you don't mind living with the rest of SHINee :)