the future is tied down

빛나는 별 ~ étoiles brillantes ~

Undankbar:


"So...this time for real, huh?" The sisters were both on the verge of crying.

Today was SHINee´s first comeback stage and many would follow leaving no time and space for them.


"Don´t think you can get rid of us like that!" Youhee threatened halfheartedly.

"Same here." Onew said "I wont forget what you did for me and the guys!" He hugged them both tightly remembering the first time they had embraced him in the kitchen.

"We will miss you!" Minho was already crying buckets full ever since he woke up this morning and now he was drenching the two girls.

Next Jonghyun stepped up to them "My mom will come over in a few days. hope that´s okay? She was really curious about the two of you." Nodding they briefly hugged.

"If you are in trouble, any kind of trouble, don´t hesitate to call, okay?" Taemin cheekily winked at the sisters but while Youjin knew exactly what kind of situation he was talking about, Youhee´s imagination was going crazy and she slightly punched Taemin´s shoulder in embarrassment.

"I really enjoyed staying with you." Key was curtly hugged by Youjin which made him smile. She was still terrified of him.

"Tell me once you have your cooking license!" Youhee laughed and embraced him.


They would all miss the chaotic fun days in here and after all... the next break before a comeback would be soon, right?


 

the end?


 

thanks to all the readers!

I would have never thought people would be interested in this little something.

And now...actually one one thing is left for me to say:

let´s enjoy the comeback ;D

(23.7.2010)