But I'm here now....

빛나는 별 ~ étoiles brillantes ~

Harumi95:

 

Key tensed his form and increased his grip on Jonghyun’s wrists. They had been noticed.

 

Eleven from the left and right, seven from the front and the back blocked by the wall. Key pulled Jonghyun behind him and grabbed his gun; he was found out, so there wasn’t a point to hide anything.

 

Jonghyun’s face crumpled into a frown. ‘Hey! What are you doing-’ He trailed off as he followed Key’s gaze. ‘Who are they…?’

 

Key ignored Jonghyun’s question and pushed him against the wall. He grabbed his chin and forced him to look at his eyes.

 

‘When I make an opening, hyung, run away – do you understand?’

 

Jonghyun shot him an angry growl and shoved his hands away. ‘No way. I’m not leaving anywhere before you tell me what’s going on!’

 

‘I don’t want you to get caught up in the mess…’

 

‘Shut up! I know everything about your past Kibum – I won’t be surprised with a little fight in a public place!’

 

‘… Oh, you’ll be surprised.’ Key murmured, a blank look covering his face.

 

Jonghyun fumed at his reaction and stepped closer to the looming figure above him. ‘Try me.’

 

‘The truth is never innocent…’ Key paused and stopped Jonghyun from speaking out in anger. ‘… But that doesn’t mean that you don’t have to know it.’

 

With that last sentence, Key lifted his gun and pointed it directly towards his ex-boss.

 

‘… I warned you.’

 

Key lightly pulled the trigger and without waiting to watch the result, grabbed Jonghyun and pulled him behind the bar with him. Within a fraction of a second, enemy guns fired and left a mark on the wall where the pair had been a moment ago.

 

‘Stay here.’ Key threw a grin and jumped up to the bar stand, relishing the nostalgic feeling of power. ‘I’ll be back before you know it!’

 

Jonghyun watched with increasing awe and fear as Key stepped right in the middle of the club floor, exposing himself completely to the enemy. Key smiled at the leader and to Jonghyun’s utter shock, dropped his gun on the floor.

 

The thugs surrounding him laughed at his action.

 

‘What, giving up already?’ The one standing nearest to Key jeered.

 

‘Not particularly…’ Key examined his well-manicured nails.

 

The man growled and aimed his gun at Key’s passive face. ‘Do you have a death wish? If you don’t, I suggest you come with us quietly and behave like a good dog - then hyung just might-’

 

It happened in a blink of an eye. One minute, Key had been standing quietly, carefully picking out the dirt out of his nails, when suddenly, he was stepping on the dead body of the thug.

 

The opposing line of Jopocs stepped backwards involuntarily at the look of cold enjoyment in Key’s sharp eyes.

 

‘It’s been a long time coming, but I’m here now…’

 

I CRY OUT FOR FORGIVENESS :'(

SOOO SORRY!! FOR THE RUSHED, SHORT UPDATE ㅜ______ㅠ!!!