Tell me your wish

빛나는 별 ~ étoiles brillantes ~

Undankbar:


"Umma, yes.....yes.....uh huh..." for the last hour Jong had been talking to his mother while Key took out at least seventy thugs. His main target was long gone.

"Damn it!" Key cursed loudly. He had lost one of his favourite ear studs in the fight. It would take ages to find it. Sighing he made his way behind the bar where Jonghyun was still ducking and talking on his phone.

 

 "Mrs Kim," Key had easily snatched the mobile out of Jong´s grasp "yes, it´s me, Kibum,.....yes....he has to go pee. Goodbye."

 

After lots of ing and cussing Key slowly handed him back his treasure. "Don´t do something so stupid again. You could have been killed."

The concern in Kibum´s voice made Jonghyun soften and he finally understood that this could in deed  have cost his life. Hugging Key silently sobbing he felt himself being maneuvered towards the exit of the club.

 


"Key, we should go look for Onew Hyung."

Shrugging he replied " I have the feeling that he´s okay. "


 

All of a sudden the nine Girls Generation members stormed towards them.

"Aww, darn this! We had wanted to save your asses." a pouting Tiffany exclaimed  walking up to the couple.

 

"Well, we would have made it on time if we didn´t have to save her." Sunny remarked whipping her head towards her back where Youhee was sleeping soundly.

 

"Be a gentleman and help the woman, will you?" Hyoyeon adressed Key motioning for him to piggy-back his sleeping host.

 

 

"What happened to her?" Jong inquired. Taeyeon now told him briefly how they had rushed to save them so they would be ready for their comeback and on the way to the club they had found a hysterical girl that was obviously lost.

 

As they slowly walked out of the narrow alley a big shiny truck stopped in front of them and with the SNSD members pushing quickly inside Jong and Key had no option than to follow...

 

 


(28.6.2010)

How many days are left until the comeback? o_o

Next chapter: Family reunion?? XD

 

LOL my SNSD biases are more than obvious.^^