tired of waiting pt. 2

빛나는 별 ~ étoiles brillantes ~

Undankbar:

 

 

"Uhm, Donghae-Sshi?" Youhee had tried for about three hours to have a word with the Super Junior member but Minho had been all over him like a sick puppy.

As she grew more frustrated Youjin had decided to play the bait and get Minho to put his attention on her and her only.

"Donghae Oppa. " he said interrupting Youhee´s thoughts making her blush slightly.

"Okay, " she replied smiling, "Donghae Oppa, I , no we, were wondering if you could take Minho with you for the time being? He´s alright but he´s too much to handle for me and my sister. "

Laughing Donghae said that he had wanted to ask if he should take him to the Super Junior dorm to keep him busy. He knew exactly that the boy was constantly needy of attention and skinship.

Relieved Youhee and Donghae finally saved Youjin whose face had taken a light purple tinge due to the suffocating grip Minho had on her. Apparently he was sad about the weather forecast for the next day.

With everything settled they were finally able to relax (though their minds were occupied with the other four SHINee members).

It was 10pm when Minho and Donghae bid their goodbyes. It wasn´t an easy farewell and it was full of tight hugs and tears.

Donghae had given them the SuJu dorm number so they could call whenever they felt like retrieving Minho.

 


 

The sisters were sitting on the couch watching Star Golden Bell neither of them really getting any of the witty conversations on screen.

They were sick of worrying!

The both of them jumped up from the couch saying: "Let´s go!"

When they looked at each other they couldn´t help but have a fit of laughter. They were so similar in their thinking it was scary.

"Come on, get your coat!" Youjin said throwing a coat to her Unnie.

With determination they walked out of the door.



Only one hour later Youjin found herself in front of the very door that Onew had been before meeting Taemin again.


Only one hour later Youhee was dizzy from the maze of alleys and the only thing she knew was that she had totally lost orientation.

 


(27.6.2010)

Sorry for the wait (: