Near, far, wherever you are!

빛나는 별 ~ étoiles brillantes ~

Undankbar:


Only a few hours prior Jinki and Jonghyun had left the apartment.

The last exchange between Youjin and Onew  had given Jonghyun a head start. When Jinki tried to get closer he had swiftly disappeared into the streets of Seoul.

 

Strangely this didn´t trigger the feeling of panic or helplessness in Jinki. Even though he was the leader of SHINee and should take care of his four Dongsaengs equally his mind kept wandering to Taemin all the time. He simply couldn´t help it. Key was more than fine without any of their help; in fact he could even imagine Key fighting of whole battalions of soldiers without being harmed.

 

 Jonghyun would probably try to blow off steam in a shabby noraebang with lots of soju and tacky love songs (he had that point almost right as we found out before...).

 

Taking in his surrounding for the first time after about an hour of walking, Jinki found himself lost in an unfamiliar part of Seoul.

Knowing that he could always call a cab he kept on wandering until he stood in front of one rather chic dark building. The signs indicated that this was a place for gambling and although Jinki had never had the desire to put his luck to the test he felt himself strangely drawn to the massive doors that were framed by some bulky bouncers.

He stopped about half a meter in front of the building. His mind told him to get the F*** out of this place.

 

But just as he slightly turned his body away heavy raindrops started falling out of the sky. Jinki quickly ran for shelter...


------------------------------------------


"I WANT MY HYUNGS BACK!!! WHERE`S TAEMINNIE!?!" after having a fast ramen lunch Minho had been sobbing. He cried over being the only one left at the apartment. He whined at how he missed their smell already.

It was unbearable.

 

To distract him Youhee and Youjin had tried watching a movie with him but since both of the sisters were not into romance movies they had to put up with a broadcast of "Titanic".

Needless to say, it only made matters worse.

 

"I´m going crazy!!" Youjin yelled before yanking off Minho´s arms that had held her tightly in place ever since the  iceberg had rammed the ship.

Before he could catch Youhee she had ran off to follow her sister.

"That´s not how I had pictured it."

"I know, right?"

The apartment had lost a great deal of cosiness without the other four members.

 

"Any idea how to make Minho stop attacking and annoying us?" Youjin asked her sister exhaustingly."I mean, there must be something that can divert his attention for the time being."

Both were thinking deeply when Youhee suddenly went into the bedroom searching for something. Youjin followed her watching her every step.

She had found what she needed in mere seconds. "Unnie, what do you want with Minho´s mobile?"

"Youjinnie," the older one started grinning "even if Minho is far from what he makes everyone believe, there is one part of his personality that just has to be real!"

Puzzled Youjin tried thinking of what her sister could mean. Currently she seemed to be browsing his contacts. She smirked before deeply inhaling and pressing the call button.

Before the younger sister could protest she heard : "Hello, is this Lee Donghae?"


------------------------------------------


The whole afternoon was saved when Donghae had appeared on theri doorstep making Minho squeal in delight jumping into his Hyung´s arms.

 

"I knew he was still a Hyung-." Youhee snickered heading towards kitchen to prepare some snacks.




the picture soo doesn´t match the chapter.

Right? ^^

 

(13.6.2010)