Go home!

빛나는 별 ~ étoiles brillantes ~

Harumi95:

I totally went crazy XDD overexaggerating everything ^^

Key felt his jaw drop at the scene. Jonghyun – yes, JONGHYUN – was dancing on the club floor… on a pole. He had a bottle of vodka in one hand, and was strutting around the dance stage, throwing drunken winks at spectators. The people ogled at him, requesting him to take off more of his clothing – Key felt light-headed as Jonghyun smiled lightly and complied with their calls.

 

For the first time in his life, Key felt at loss to grasp the situation. Two sides of him raged; the logical stating that he should ignore him and do his job first, and the other irrational part of him, wanting to tear the whole place down and kill every one of the men in front of Jonghyun.

 

It wasn’t long before a part dominated him.

 

He stormed through the thickening crowd, kicking the people in front of him to make way. Jonghyun, turning around at the commotion, met Key’s burning eyes and froze. He tried to get off the stage but a strong hand grabbed his wrists, preventing him from moving. A cold gaze prickled his back as he refused to look at his friend’s face.

 

‘What the hell are you doing here…?’ The voice was calm, but it trembled slightly with anger - verging to explode any second.

 

‘….’

 

‘…. Say something…!’

 

‘…. I can ask you the same question.’ Jonghyun’s voice was cold. ‘I can do what I want Kibum… Now, get off.’ He tried to pull the hand off his wrists, but failed as Key refused to let him go.

 

‘ that.’ Key said through clenched teeth. ‘Get out. This isn’t a place for you!’

 

Jonghyun’s eyes were furious when they fully turned to meet his. ‘Shut up Kibum.’ You are the one who made me come to this place…!

 

------------------------------------------

 

Taemin quickly pushed Jinki away and blocked the metal pole with his arms. He gritted his teeth as he felt his skin splitting as the impact. Swinging the pole to the side, he hurled it towards the offender and watched as it plunged deeply into the throat. Blood spurted out and the figure collapsed.

 

Taemin ran to Jinki and got him to stand up. ‘Hyung, please go! I can explain later… But for now, you need to go home!’

 

Jinki was visibly shaking at the scene before him. He just wasn’t used to it – the wild looking Taemin with his blood stained clothes, the heavy rounds of gunfire, the limp corpses decorating the floor like an ugly bruise, the hoarse shouts of pain…

 

‘No.’

 

Taemin shot him an exasperated glance. ‘What?!’

 

‘I’m not going anywhere! Not without you!’

 

‘For heaven’s sake! Don’t you see-’ Taemin grabbed Onew and ducked as a round of bullets came hurtling towards them. ‘- that I’m kind of busy?!’

 

Jinki narrowed his eyes. ‘You, Taemin, better have an explanation for this.’

 

‘Fine. Whatever. Just Go. Back. Home!’

 

‘I said, not without you!’

 

Taemin let out a growl. ‘Why are you being so stupid?! You’re gonna die of you stay any longer!’

 

‘No I’m-’

 

Taemin pushed him sideways as an opposing thug tried to punch Jinki. He pulled out his knife and rammed it against his stomach, letting go of it as the man fell to the floor. ‘… Go home hyung.’ His voice was low and dangerous. ‘Now.’