Goodbye ?

빛나는 별 ~ étoiles brillantes ~

"I´m not so sure about this. Mom wont like me baring my back like that." Jonghyun had just stepped out of the bedroom he had been sharing with the other SHINee members , Youjin and Youhee.


~~

After all the commotion SHINee had been briefed about their comeback and were immediately driven to SM headquarters.

Luckily the sisters had been allowed to stay with them during this procedure (but not without signing a contract that made sure they´d shut up about the details of the comeback).

Sadly they all had to bid goodbye as the clock 12. Tears were shed, numbers and addresses exchanged but it was still painful.

~~

Then some days ago when the sisters were fanning each other in the insane heat of their non air-conditioned apartment the doorbell rang.

And as they opened it they were greeted by the sight of a 1,8m box that read : SAMSUNG AIR- CONDITION.

As they had fallen on their knees to thank the lord for this present an annoyed Taemin squeezed himself through the opening between the door and the device. His face was sweaty and red as he just flopped down on the couch.

"Taeminnie?" Youhee and Youjin were still shocked.

"I wont plug it in after carrying it all the way here." he loudly explained and just then the box was being lifted and moved into the living room by Onew and Key. Jonghyun came trailing behind, as usual talking on his phone and Minho...he came in shortly after limping.

Due to an incident on Dream Team he wouldn´t be able to use his leg and thus the comeback had been delayed.

~~

So SHINee had been living cramped in the apartment again and wanted to show the two girls the outfits and hairstyle for their individual photoshoots: Minho... had blushed like a , showing his tribal accessory with a upper body, Taemin had never looked so pissed off before since his hair extentions seemed to be greatly annoying, Jinki was looking unhappy with the headband he wore but he had burst into spontaneous dancing when Youjin started singing H.O.T.`s "we are the future".

"Stop bawling like a baby, hyung." Taemin spat at Jonghyun who still tried to stretch the leathery material a bit more over his back.

"Kibum! Get out now! We´re dying from the tension!" Youhee shouted towards the bedroom door.

And just then the door opened and Key draped himself divaish into the doorframe.

"How do I look?" He smiled cheekily at the gaping six people.


(11.7.2010)

by Undankbar


anyone else hyped for Keybummie?^^