time to rest!...or not?

빛나는 별 ~ étoiles brillantes ~

Undankbar:


It was thursday night...or rather friday morning as Youjin sat in the living room learning for her bio exam while Youhee was watching Idol army on Youtube.

All in all a pretty regular night you might think?

Well it was, until...


KNOCK KNOCK


Both of the girls shot each other a questioning look.

Who in their right mind would visit them 1am?


"Unnie?" Youjin asked into the silence.

"Yes?"

"Should we go look who it is?"

"Are you insane?" Youhee retorted "this might be some sick ! Or an axe swinging psychopath!"

"Ok."


After 10 minutes of sitting there and simply staring at each other, Youhee´s curiosity got the best of her and she walked towards the door (Youjin tip-toe-ing right behind her).

After having looked through the spyhole Youhee slowly opened the door.

"Unnie, that´s the biggest present box I have ever seen!" Youjin said stunned by the gift that made their door mat disappear. "How do we get it in?"

"Maybe it´s not as heavy as it looks?" the older of both started gripping the underside of the box.

"Help me, and we´ll see!"

And so the girls carefully carried their mystery box into the living room as it only seemed to weigh about 65kg (and the girls had worked out the day before).

"LET`S OPEN IT!" Finally it had broken out of Youhee. "Go get some scissors!"

Being the obedient Dongsaeng she was, Youjin quickly got one and started opening the box quickly but carefully.

As the two finally peeked inside the gift they stopped breathing.

Inside was none other than their most beloved SHINee leader Onew. And he was apparently sleeping peacefully.

"Look! There is a note tied to his wrist!"

Youhee quickly snatched it, reading:

"Dear Madames,

in order to let all the members of SHINee have their well deserved rest, we have decided to reward the most outstanding fans with the pleasure to take care of them. Please note that you shall keep their respective places a secret.


kind regards


Lee Sooman"


... and that was when Youjin and Youhee fainted.



... this is Undankbar/ Youhee (21.05.2010)

the title ! XD suggestions?

You can either go on writing this, or I will^^ ..