Before The Party

No More Goodbyes

Euna P.O.V

That's a little nervously when I called Donghae. Always like that. I'm an ELF too, so, I had a favorite member. I thought my favorite member was Donghae.

I waited for his call. I was very sad when all of my college friends said that they didn't have spare time. We all busy. But this is my birthday. Why no one want to celebrate it with me? My family was not in Korea. I really didn't have a friend to share my birthday. But then I tought I have! Donghae and Eunhyuk maybe can celebrate my birthday.

Oh... call me, Donghae... call me...! Then, my phone rang. Someone asked many questions. It was Donghae!

"Donghae oppa!" I screamed.

"Oyu! Aigo... Why did you screamed like that? My ears... they're completely deaf!"

I smirked a little though he can't see me, "Oops...Really sorry, oppa! I was very happy to hear your voice so, I screamed. Once more... I'm so sorry... And, oppa... are you really free now?"

"Mm... I'm free but I don't have spare time now..." he said. He shocked me, "I don't have spare time to play the computer or something else because I must go... with Eunhyuk... to Euna's birthday," He laughed a while, "Do you know Euna?"

"Donghae oppa! My heart almost went away from my chest, you know?! What kind of joke is that? I really thought that you can't go to celebrate my birthday... But... oh... thank you, thank you, thank you! But I've no idea where we can meet. You are Super Junior!"

Donghae chuckled on the phone, "I like joking...Mm... where we can celebrate your birthday?I know I'm Super Junior, so, many people will screaming and running onto me... 'Donghae oppa! Donghae oppa! Saranghae!!!'" donghae played as a big fan of his own self. His voice's very funny especially when he said 'saranghae!!'. I laughed loudly.

"Yeah... that's why now I'm very confused about the place."

"We can celebrate your birthday in Samabana Cafe. Near from Super Junior apartment. Super Junior's members also other Korean singers like to relax in that cafe. I will send you the map."

"Okay. I will wait for the message. I hope the food will not very expensive." I giggled when I thought that I ca't pay all foods. "See you there, in Sanamaba Cafe!"

"Donghae laughed loudly, "Silly Duck! It's SAMABANA, not Sanamaba!" He aughed again, "Yeah. see you there!"

I looked the phone and thought about the cafe. I forgot the name again. What? Sanabana? Ahhh... who's care? I will get the map so, I don't need the right name.

 

Donghae P.O.V

Euna is the silliest girl ever. Is that very easy to forget something? Funny...

I sent her the map. I hope she won't be lost. Now I just have one problem. This is a birthday party. What present can I give to her? Oh... I've no idea.

"Fishy! Now it's your turn.I'm clean now! Come on... take a bath!" Eunhyuk said. He was ready to go. He wore cool clothes but not excessive.

"Okay! I'll take a bath. And you... think about the gift. I've no idea!"

But untill I finished dress-up, Eunhyuk didn't have any idea. "I don't know what the best. I'm a guy and she's a girl. Let's ask other member!"

I wagged my hand. "That'll be in vain. They're a guy too. Let's ask the woman!" I said and winked my eye. Eunhyuk looked me and showed meanly expression like Donghae-you-look-disgusting. I laughed because his expression's very funny.

I took my phone and pressed a phone number, then dialed it. I just smirked when Eunhyuk's face showed a silly confused expression. Then, someone talked in other side of the phone. "Yeoboseyo?"

"Yoona-ya! I need your help!" I said.

"Is that Yoona SNSD? You talk to her?" Eunhyuk looks exited.

I nodded and listen to the phone, "Donghae-ssi! Nice to hear your voice! What's the matter?" asked Yoona with joyful voice.

"I need your opinion. I must buy a gift for a girl. She has a birthday. I really have no idea for the present. Maybe you know the best gift I can give."

"Mm... I think all woman likes doll or dress. And you can give a purse too. Or roses... Or pet... Or necklace... Or bracelet...Or... ring!" Yoona laughed carefully like other girl.

I thought a while about Euna. She's really a tomboy girl, "I think she never like dress! And... she's pretty tomboy."

"Ah! Usually, tomboy girl like sports and books," said Yoona, "Will you give me a present too? I didn't get any present from you on my last birthday."

I forgot! I smirked and said, "Sorry... Mm... I will give you a present next birthday. By the way, thanks for your opinion. I think that girl will like book."

"Yeah. You're welcome," and the call ended.

"So, Yoona told you that Euna will like book?" asked Eunhyuk.

"Yeah... tomboy girl likes book."

Then, me and Eunhyuk started search the best book in the bookstore.. There's many books. How can I know the best book for a present? Eunhyuk started search on the side of comic. "This comic is good!" he raised a comic.

"Na...ru...to..." I read the tittle, "Aigo... I like the comic seriously. But she won't. Look other book!"

Eunhyuk nodded and raised a book again; a novel. "Pearl Harbor," Eunhyuk read the tittle, "Ah! This is a good story. I'll buy it for Euna."

I scorned to him and said, "I'll find the best novel ever. Mine will better than yours!" I've interested in novel for girl. Nothing's good. Then, I looked a novel and picked it up. "I find it! Titanic novel! O yeah!!!" I said with loud voice. All people looked at me... and Eunhyuk...

They started to whispered. I heard one of them said, "Is that Super Junior?" and one other said, "They're really Super Junior's members, right?"

"No... we don't have many times to talk to all people. Now, let's pay the book and go away!" I said to Eunhyuk with soft voice.

"Okay," Eunhyuk ran and paid the books.

"Donghae oppa!" someone started screaming. "Kyaaa! Eunhyuk oppa!" other people screamed.

"We better run, Monkey!"

Eunhyuk nodded, "Okay!" we started to run out from the bookstore and many people ran behind us. "Sorry... we can talk later!" Eunhyuk said to all people and entered the car.

Eunhyuk drove the car faster. "Cool!" Eunhyuk sounds amaze." They all love us. Next time we must talk to them!"

"Okay! But now, we must to Samabana Cafe." I said. Eunhyuk nodded but suddenly my phone rang.

"Yeoboseyo?"

"Donghae-ya! It's me Sooyeon, your best friend from Mokpo!"

"Oh! Sooyeon-ah! Nice to hear your voice! Long time no talk... hahaha... what's wrong?" I said. Sooyeon's my childhood friend. My best friend all time. We're friend since we started learn how to talk and walk. I miss her so much!

"Yeah... Mm... now, I'm on my way to the airport. Today I must go to USA because I got a schoolarship."

My heart seriously bumped out. My legs were getting weak. She extremely shocked me. "WHA... WHAT?!?!"