Amusement Park

No More Goodbyes

  Earlier, we were all tired. We kept joking and laughing and acting silly. Until my stomach hurt because too often laugh. Shindong's face was very funny. He's too much to moved so that her face became red.

  Suddenly, the minibus stopped and then someone came into the minibus. A very beautiful woman, white, slender and tall. She smiled sweetly.

  "Tada!" Leeteuk cried excitedly. "This is Yoona from SNSD. I call him so he could accompany Euna this day."

  I startled, "Huh? Me?"

  Leeteuk nodded, "Yes! I have been thinking about it, maybe you will be lonely when you become the only woman in our journey today. So, I called Yoona, luckily today he is no activity."

  She smiled and bowed, "Annyeong haseyo! I was Yoona from SNSD. Nice to meet you. I hope we can get through this day with great joy."

  I smiled back, "Nice to meet you too! I hope so." then she sat down beside me and smiled again. My goodness ... her smile was really beautiful.

  Suddenly, Leeteuk and Yesung exclaimed simultaneously, "Tada!" they smiled, "We arrived at the Cozy Land!" Leeteuk shouted. We arrived at a amusement park. But no one there.

  "What's wrong oppa? Why no one here?" I asked.

  "We hired this place for you. Do you like this?" answered Eunhyuk. I nodded. That was very cool!

  We all wanted to ride all rides. We started it with roller coaster. "It will be fun, right?" said Yoona to me. I nodded. I was very exiting. When I sat in the roller coaster, my heart seriously almost bump out. But I didn't saw Donghae and Yoona. Where were they? But the roller coaster started move, I couldn't think anything. We couldn't stop screaming.

  "Whoaaa!!! that was so cool!" Siwon shouted.

  "Are your lungs good, Kyuhyun?" asked Sungmin.

  "Of course! I'm so happy! Let's play other rides!!!" Kyuhyun smiled and looked at me. "Let's try the other one, Euna!" He held my hand. Then, Eunhyuk held my other hand.

  "We can try together!" Eunhyuk smiled eerie to Kyuhyun. I chuckled when I saw them. Other member also try other rides.

 

Yoona P.O.V

  I wanted to try the roller coaster with the girl, Euna. But then, I saw Donghae stood up with uninterested looked. "What's wrong, Donghae? Don't you have a fun?"

  Donghae refused, "Not like that. I just... you know... that's a little strange. Look! Everyone wanna play with Euna!"

  I laughed, "So, what? I want to play with her too. She looks a nice girl.

  "I know. But... look at Eunhyuk or Kyuhyun. They alway try to talk with Euna. You know, at the bust, they all just jokking and played with Euna! That's bad!"

  "Jealous?" I asked and laughed, "I looked at you since at the bus. You always looked at euna... do you have interest with her?"

  Donghae startled, "What? With Euna?!"