At the Apartment

No More Goodbyes

Leeteuk P.O.V

  Someone pushed the bell many times. Who is that? I looked at the clock. It still 01.45 a.m. Who came at this morning? Really morning you know… it was time to sleep. I opened the door of our apartment. I was so shock to saw the person stood up in front of me.

  “Donghae-ya! Who is that? Come in, come in!” I said. Donghae held a sleepy girl. I didn’t realize who the girl is. I just helped Donghae to carry the girl and we laid her in Donghae’s bed.

  “Ah! I’m so tired…” sighed Donghae. He sat on the sofa in living room.

  I sat beside him. Still half sleepy I asked him, “Who is that, Donghae? Why you brought the girl to this apartment. I will be death! Manager will very angry if he knew this. Oh, Donghae… seriously… what did you do?”

  Donghae sighed, “Oh, hyung… I don’t want to bring her into the apartment. But I really don’t know where her house is. She is my friend. Eunhuk knew her too… her named is Kim Euna…” Donghae explained.

  “Kim Euna? I’ve heard that name! Is the girl still a student? Or… she is cute when smile, isn’t she?” I asked. I swore I knew that name.

  “Yeah… she is a college student. And about her smile… I don’t know. I didn’t realize it. Do you know her, hyung?”

  I shrugged, "I'm not sure," I stood up and walked to see the girl. Ah! That’s Kim Euna, the girl who celebrated her birthday in the café. “Donghae-ya!” I shouted when I was back in living room. “You know this girl? How can it be? I met her in the café when she celebrated her birthday. Aigo… what’s wrong with her?”

  “What? You met her? How…”

  “Aishhh… explained about her condition first, Fishy!”

  He smirked and said, “She came to Mokpo, to my father’s tomb. She was silly, huh? She said that she want to comfort me but… yeah… that’s not important. We went back to train station and she fainted. I brought her to hospital then brought her back. I wanted to know her house but she fell asleep. She was sick so, I can’t awake her. And don’t afraid, I told this to manager. He was not angry.”

  I sighed, “Luckily… and, if you still want to know how I meet her, I followed you and Eunhyuk before. You went that day to say goodbye to Sooyeon and Eunhuyk came alone to the café. So, Sungmin, Siwon, Kyuhyun, Heechul, and I came in to the café and celebrated the birthday together.”

  “Ah… why no one tell me about that?”

  “You went to Mokpo then… so no one can talk to you. Eunhyuk told Euna to go to Mokpo and see you. Then… you now the rest…” I laughed.

Suddenly, someone walked onto us. “O… what’s the matter? Who is that?” that’s Eunhyuk. Seems he was awakened by the sound of us. “Donghae-ya… is that you?”

  Donghae nodded, “Yeah… it’s me… sorry to awake you, Eunhyuk,”

  “No problem. Umm… I heard you two said my name. what’s wrong?” he asked, then yawned.

  “Ah… Euna is here,” I said.

  “Euna?” Eunhyuk looked confused.

  Donghae pushed me and shouted, “Teuki hyung! Why did you told it to him? Aigo…”

  “No problem, Donghae. Tomorrow, everybody will know this too. Eunyuk-ah, Kim Euna, the girl that celebrated her birthday is here. Do you remember her?” I asked.

  He was shut a while and startled, seems he was fully awake. “Euna? The Duck? Are you serious? Where is she? I didn’t see her…” Eunhyuk looked around.

  “He fainted. He is in my room now. Don’t distrub her. She is unwell so, she must take much rest.”

  “O…” Euhyuk whispered. He walked to my room, opened it, entered it a while and went back to living room. “I saw her. She looks bad. Her face was pale. Do you see her face? Aigo… do you have the medicine?”

  Donghae was shock, “Aigo!!! I really forgot it. I just remember to take her back to home safely. I forgot the medicine. The doctor didn’t give the recipe to me!” he shouted.

  “What? Ah… what a silly doctor! But I’m sure, she will be well soon. She is a strong girl…” Eunhyuk said.

  I and Donghae looked at him confusedly. She is a strong girl? What kind of opinion is that? I didn’t care. I hoped she can get well soon and other member will not be angry about her.