Donghae's Sadness

No More Goodbyes

Donghae P.O.V

Sooyeon will go to USA?!?! I was sure that I was getting crazy. She's my best friend ever. I love her so much. Sometimes, she's like my sister, sometimes like my best friend. We are friend untill now... since we were just a baby I thought.

Why she didn't tell me before that she got a scholarship? Oh my... My legs were getting weak. I stopped the taxi and went to the airport. I ran faster and faster when arrived at the airport. Sooyeon told me the place we can meet for the last time.

I was sweating. I can't think clearly. Where she is? Ah! There is! Sooyeon was alone. She was stand with her luggage. "Sooyeon-ah!" I screamed. Many people looked at me especially the girls. I didn't care!

Sooyeon looked at me and smiled for me, "Donghae-ya!" she raised her hand and wagged it. "You were very fast!" she laughed.

I didn't care anymore. I ran to her and hugged her tightly, "Don't go... please... I will not have any best friend again..." I said with all my heart. I know, almost all people in the airport looked us. I didn't care!

"Donghae-ya! Stop hug me! Many people saw us!" Sooyeon tried to release her self.

"I don't care! Don't go... Just stay here... with me...!" I almost screamed.

"Donghae..." she whispered, "You still have Super Junior... They are your best friend. And... I can call you everyday... or send you e-mail. Don't be childish like this."

I stopped hug her and looked her eyes deeply. "They are different. You are the one. Please... don't go... I the scholarship more important than me?" I asked. My eyes started to blur.

"Ah... Donghae... don't cry... I'm so sorry..." she smiled warmly. My tears completely flowed. "I still love you because you are the best friend ever! If you sad, I will sad too. Please... don't make it harder. I was sad too, to leave my family... and you too... But this is the only chance." her eyes were getting red too.

I knew, I made it harder if I held her like this. "Sooyeon..." I grumbled. My tears kept flowing. "I'm sorry. I won't make it harder.... so... don't forget me, okay?"

"I promise!" she smiled. "Tell me if you had a girlfriend!" I nodded and she laughed again. The officer inform about the airplane. "Oh! That's my plane! I must go now, Donghae! Goodbye!" she hugged me a while.

I tried to smile and hugged her too, "Goodbye, my dearest friend..."

Then, she went away. I stopped the taxi because I don't want get an issue. I still cried. This is bad. Very bad. I still shocked. Sooyeon wasn't here again... aigo...

 

Enhyuk P.O.V

Donghae came to our apartment very late. His eyes were very red and he walked with a blank look. He didn't touch anything and didn't great anyone. He just walked to his room and shut the door slowly.

no one approached him. I didn't tell him about our party too. I guess, all already know that Donghae needed time to calm down. I just hope that he won't forget tomorrow, the day his father's death anniversary.