Four Singers

No More Goodbyes

Euna P.O.V

  I knew why my feet felt hurt again. I forgot to inject the nerve medication from Dr. Lee. I was very scared, what must I do if I can’t walk? I can’t even stand up and take my cane. Since I can’t walk, the doctor gave me medicines in liquid form that must be injected on a weak part of my body. I must get the injected three times a day. That’s why the doctor teaches me and my parents how to inject the medication. And I just used it once this day.

  Donghae was piggyback me and entered the apartment. He knocked the door and my mother opened it. “Eo!” she shouted, “What’s wrong with you, dear? Come in and lay your body on the sofa.

  Donghae laid me on the sofa and sat on the floor, beside the sofa. Later, I realized that there were other people in my apartment. Kyuhyun, Eunhyuk, and… Yoona?

I whispered to my parents what was happened with me. Donghae can’t know about my sickness. My parents understand it and inject the medication to my legs. Everyone looked confused except my father.

  “What’s that? Is that a medicine or what? Why use the injection?” Donghae asked very confused and I can hear little anxiety in the intonation and gaze.

  “It’s just a vitamin for Euna’s body. It’s a very important vitamin, includes vitamin C, B, and more,” my mother explained carelessly. But apparently, Donghae believed it. Seriously, I wanted to laugh but fortunately, I can hold it so that Donghae didn’t realize my mother lies.

Then, my parents went to somewhere—I didn’t care where, left me with these four singers. After they went, Kyuhyun and Eunhyuk stood up spontaneously—almost jump—and walked to me. “Euna-ya! Where did you go with this silly fishy?” Eunhyuk asked me, “Fishy! Why you brought her without my permission? I was very afraid when I didn’t find her at home. So did Kyuhyun and her parents!” Eunhyuk eyed Donghae.

  Donghae smirked and patted Eunhyuk’s shoulder, “I didn’t need your permission. She’s not yours. I know, I made you all afraid, but she is okay now and I think we had a great experience. Right, Euna?” she winked at me. I smiled and nodded, “Look! She agrees with me.”

  Eunhyuk smirked and sat on the floor, in front of the sofa. Then, Yoona stood up and sat on the sofa beside my sofa. “Are you okay? I’m sorry I didn’t tell you about my coming. I almost always thought about you since your accident. We’re friend now, right? I just want to see you. And I felt little guilty because at the beginning, I must accompany you but then I walked with Donghae…”

  I smiled to her, “No problem. Don’t think about it anymore. Ah… I’m really thirsty… I want an orange juice…” I said, diverting attention.

  “I will take it for you!” Kyuhyun shouted and stood up. He walked to the kitchen without any command and went back, “No orange juice…”

  I laughed, “Who’s says I have? I knew before that I didn’t have any juice,”

  “Then, I will buy it for you,” Eunhyuk said and stood up.

  “No… No problem, oppa. I just say it. If I don’t have the juice, that’s no problem. I can drink other.”

  “No. I will buy it for you,” Kyuhyun said.

  “Hey! You, Evil-kyu… Listen it… The only one who will buy it for Euna it’s me. You just sit here, talk to Yoona and Euna. Bye!” he took his jacket.

  “No! I will buy it!” Kyuhyun replied.

  “I will!” Eunhyuk was stuck out his tongue.

  “Stop it! If you two do a fight, I will go to buy it!” Donghae said suddenly and stood up.

  “No!” the two shouted to Donghae, “I will!” they shouted again together. I laughed loudly. They were funny.

  “Stop it, guys. You three can buy it. I will accompany Euna here,” Yoona said. They three thought and smiled. The nodded and waved. After they went away, Yoona and I laughed together. “They’re extremely funny!”

  I agreed. I always love Super Junior when they are kidding and fighting. Suddenly, something passed in my mind. That was about Donghae and Yoona. I looked at her and she smiled to me warmly. Seriously, that was a very beautiful smile. “I want to ask you something. But please, as a friend, answer it honestly…”

  Yoona looked confused but she still smiled and nodded, “What’s that? I promise I’ll be honest with you.”

  “Good. Mm… actually… mm… are you like Donghae? You know… do you have a crush on him?”

  Yoona startled and blushed, “No, no, no… I never like him! I just… we’re just… a friend… you know… why you think like that?”

  I shook my head, “No… from your gaze to him, I swear, I can see ‘love’ there. And when in amusement park, actually you can refuse him but you still play with him. I thought that because you like him. You’re happy and feel comfort beside him. That’s love, right?”

  She shut up. Her face was really red and she won’t see my eyes. “As your promise, onni… you’re like him, right?”

  She looked at m and sighed, “If I say ‘I do not like him’ it will be vain. You’re smart. Okay… it’s a big secret. Donghae had expressed his feelings to me. He said that he likes me. At the first time, I ignored him and refused him. But gradually, I realized my feelings. I started to like him, but he was already falling in love with his best friend, Sooyeon. But now, I think he likes you.” She explained, really made me shock.