Worse Condition

No More Goodbyes

Euna P.O.V

  One week after Kyuhyun, Eunhyuk, and Donghae came to my apartment, I got more broke nerve. My left hand was hardly handling. Sometimes when I wanted to take something, my hand didn’t move, and sometimes when a wanted to draw something, my hand moved unhandled.

  I went to the hospital with my parents. My mother cried again and my father tried to cheering up my mother and also me. My parents thought, that was weird if my nerve broke, why I felt hurt? My parents thought that I should didn’t felt anything, but I felt hurt.

  We asked it to the doctor and the doctor thought a while. He saw my legs and hand. Then, he explained, “It’s weird. I don’t really know the reason. But I think, maybe because it’s a rare disease, the weird thing like that would be happen. Maybe, your nerve broke and made your muscle works unhandled and made you felt hurt.”

  Actually, I didn’t really understand that. My mother sighed and my father holds my mother tightly so that she will feel better.

  “I don’t really know my opinion is right or not. I just say ‘maybe’,” she added. “And, Sir… I think this disease seems to grow fast. Maybe soon it will get worse.”

  My parents looked shocked, so did I. We went home sadly. My parents didn’t talk anything. My mother just said two words to me, “Keep praying.”

  Today was Sunday and after we went to hospital, we went to church to have worship with other people. It was more difficult for me to walk than last week. I prayed until my tears flew down. I even requested the pastor to pray to me specifically.

  “Trust God and always pray to Him. If you all bring all your hope to Him and if you all rely on the power of God, miracles will happen upon you,” said the pastor. I believed it. Thought I was sick, God still loves me.

  After that we bought a wheelchair for me so that I didn’t need to walk hardly with cane. We went home and had a rest. I knew, my parents stressed and they used much money because of me. They went to sleep and I sat on the sofa, watched the TV without any interest.

  I saw my new wheelchair in the corner of living room. My tears flew down. Actually I don’t want to get this disease. “God… this is the only thing I wish from you. Please heal me… I don’t want to bother people around me…” I whispered. I touched my left hand and my tears flew more.

  How could it be? When I was a child, I had hope that I will get sick so that people will give me their care. But now, I really didn’t want it. I tried to grab the glass on the small table beside the sofa. But my hand didn’t move. I cried again.

  Suddenly, the door knocked. I cleaned my tears, took my cane and opened the door. There were Eunhyuk, Kyuhyun, Leeteuk, and Siwon. Why they came here?

  “Euna-ssi!” Leeteuk shouted, “What happen? You still can’t walk, huh? Get in, I will help you,” Leeteuk helped me got back to the sofa. Other members sat on the floor in front of me. A little weird actually…

  “How’s going on, Euna?” asked Eunhyuk.

  “Like what you see. I still with my lovely cane,” I laughed carelessly.

  “I’ve heard everything from Kyuhyun. He let slip, accidentally told everything about you. Now, Donghae is the only one who didn’t know this,” Siwon explained.

  “Actually, the others wanted to join us to see you but they’re busy. But Ryeowook made this for you,” Kyuhyun handed me a lunch box. “It’s Ryeowook’s special porridge. He cooked it without any recipe.”

  “Cool… I’ll eat it for my dinner. Thanks a lot…” I took that. When I wanted to stand up to put the lunch box in rice warmer, Eunhyuk stood up and took it from me.

  “I’ll put it in rice warmer. Don’t be afraid,” he said. He putted it and went back to living room. Later, he saw the wheelchair, “Euna-ya! Is the wheel chair yours?”

  I nodded, “I’ll use it later, maybe from tomorrow. My parents bought it for me so that I don’t need to use the cane.”

  “Euna…” Kyuhyun whispered. “Tell us about your condition.”

  And I told it. How my condition getting worse, how my parents getting upset, how I hate this illness. My eyes was blur and I spoke with vibrate voice. Then, Eunhyuk stood up and hugged me warmly. My tears flew down and I cried on his chest.

  “I don’t know why it’s happen to me… I want to be normal!” I cried, “I can’t hold my tears anymore. I’m sorry oppa…”

  Eunhyuk hugged me tighter and rubbed my head. “No problem. Just cry… and let your tears flow down. It will make you feel better,” he rubbed me again, still hugged me, “God will hear your praise. And you must remember this… your parents are always with you. And Super Junior is always support you…”

  I nodded softly. My tears started to stop and Eunhyuk release me. He smiled warmly to me and rubbed my head, “Smile, Euna… you look very beautiful if you’re smiling.”

  I smiled to him. And she smiled back to me, “Now, you look more beautiful. Even thought your eyes are red because your tears,” he chuckled, so did I and the others.