Party Without Donghae

No More Goodbyes

Eunhyuk P.O.V

Someone called Donghae.That's Sooyeon, his best friend. But then, Donghae's face getting shocked."WHA... WHAT?!?!" he screamed like being crazy.

"What's wrong, Donghae?" I asked. I touched his arm and shook it a little.

He ignored me and still showed his shocked face. "A... ah..." he even can't speak normally. his eyes were getting red. I don't know. Maybe he's very shocked.

"Stop here, Eunhyuk-ah!" said Donghae with terrible voice.

I shocked. So, I stopped the car on the edge of the way. "What's wrong?! Worried something? Tell me, Donghae-ya!"

"Sooyeon is now on her way to the airport. She will go to USA for the silly scholarship! Oh my... I must go now. You must go to the cafe. I'll call you later. Bye!" Donghae went out.

"He... hey! Donghae-ya!" but Donghae was stopped the taxi. "What a silly-weird Donghae!" I know who Sooyeon is. I'm a friend of her too. I wanted to meet her to saying goodbye. But today, Euna celebrate her birthday. Euna is not my best friend like all members of Super Junior. Not my childhood friend like Sooyeon. But I like her as good friend.

I didn't have many choises. I sent a googdbye message to Sooyeon and drove my car to the cafe. I opened the door and looked a girl sat alone in the corner of the cafe. She looked her phone and knocked the table with her forefinger.

"Euna-ya!" I called.

She looked upward and smiled brightly. Actually, she looks very cute now. "Oppa! You're are! Where's Donghae? Is he parked the car?"

Her questions made me felt guilty. "Mm... he didn't come. he had a very important thing to do. He said so sorry. But I bring these for you. These books are from me and Donghae. Sorry we didn't wrap it. Mm... Saengil Chukhanda!" I gave the Pearl Harbor novel and the Titanic novel

She looked the books without any interest. She took the book and said, "I love books. Thank you very much." She said it with sadly smile. Then she inhaled and smiled as usual, "Now you are here! That's good! Do you want to eat?"

She's very amazing. She can change her expression very fast. I smiled back to her. The best warmly smile I had. I knew that she felt lonely. No family. No friend. "Mm... Let's sing the Happy Birthday song for you, Euna. Then, eat the delicious food! I'll treat you because today is a very special day!"

She gave me her brightly smile, "Oh... you are very nice, oppa! Thank you!" We sang Happy Birthday with very oud voice. We sang very badly because we're half screaming. Luckily, the cafe was empty.

"Make a wish and we can eat."

Euna smiled again and thought deeply, "Mm... I wish... I can have more friends for my birthday. I want now... but maybe... next year... I want to have many friends."

That's a plain wish. Yeah, I wish it too.

"We're coming!" the door opened and someone talked joyfully. They are... Oh! Leeteuk hyung! Heechul hyung! Rabbit (I mean Sungmin)! Kyuhyun! And Siwon! What are they doing here?

They walked to me and Euna. Euna looks very shocked now. "Ah... they... oh..." Euna grumbled.

"Eunhyuk! My dongsaeng! That's very nice we can meet here!" Heechul smiled eerie.

"Wha... what are you doing here?" I shocked.

"We followed your car and arrived here. We met Siwon and he followed us too. Oh! This is the girl?" Kyuhyun explained and looked at Euna.

"Ah... annyeong haseyo!" Euna bowed, "I'm Kim Euna. Nice to meet all of you," said Euna.

"You too!" Leeteuk smiled friendly, "I'm Leeteuk the leader. This is Sungmin the rabbit, Heechul the Cinderella, Siwon the horse, and Kyuhyun the Gamekyu."

"So, today is your birthday, right? Saengil Chukhahae!" said Sungmin. He smiled sweetly. He showed his cutest face too. Euna was blushing.

"Yeah... Saengil Chukhahanda! Now, let's sing Happy birthday!" said Siwon. Happy Birthday... again.

We all sang Happy Birthday and Sungmin bought a cake from the bakery near the cafe. We made some games and had much fun. No one ask about Donghae. Maybe they were saw Donghae stopped the taxi and maybe they were sent him a message.

Euna looks very happy and exited. He laughed more and more. She made a fun expression and all members laughed noisily and loudly. Sungmin took the picture of Euna's funny expression with his phone camera, "I'll show this to other member," said Sungmin.

We talked and chatted. we were getting closed. Again, like me and Donghae before, the five members easily like Euna. We asked  many things to Euna and she answered it honestly. That was a very fun time. We spared four hours with kidding, joking, chuckling, giggling, and laughing.

I had a little fight with Leeteuk because we just had one strawberry cake. I wanted to eat that, so did him. Euna giggled, "Stop fighting," she said. We stopped fighting and gave the cake to Euna. She ate the cake very fast. We laughed again.

Donghae wasn't here. But I was happy to see Euna. I was sure that Euna didn't felt lonely again. I must tell about this party to Donghae, so, he will not be very sad about Sooyeon.