Began the Trip

No More Goodbyes

  I prepared everything. I went to my home with taxi and change my clothes (includes took a bath and brushed my teeth). Then, Eunhyuk pick me up with his car. He used a big sunglasses that made his face funny. Okay, he was vey cool but I didn't know why, he still looks funny.

  "I used this sunglasses because many people love me and they will follow me everywhere I go. You are my fan too, right?" he said confidently.

  I laughed, "Yeah... I like all members, so you are one of my favorite."

  We went to the apartment. Super Junior has hired a minibus for our trip. Actually that was shock me because I thought it was an ordinary trip. Yesung said we will 'play' together. Play... in some place maybe... use the car or motorcycle. But we used 'minibus'... Eomo... that was really really surprised me.

  "Euna-ssi!" Kyuhyun shouted when saw me. He waved vigorously.

  I waved back and smiled to him, "You looks nice, oppa!"

  "Thank you..." Kyuhyun was blushing. We got into the minibus and started the trip. "Ah... I have not introduced myself," said Ryeowook. He tried to stand up and bowed, "I'm Kim Ryeowook. I like to cook and I cooked some foods for today."

  I laughed when he said that he cooked the foods. "I'm Kim Euna. Wow... cooking! That's cool!"

  He smiled and blushed, "And..." he said softly, "Actually, it's the first time we meet... but I think I like your smile," his face was seriously blushing, "Yeah... looks cute..."

  Leeteuk pinched Ryeowook's cheeks, "You look adorable when embarrassed like that." Ryeowook blushed more and pushed Leeteuk away.

  "Don't say that, hyung! That's embarrassing!" said Ryeowook. Everyone giggled.

  "But you can't like her, hyung! Not be!" said Kyuhyun suddenly. Everyone shut up. They looked at Kyuhyun.

  "Eo? Why he can't?" asked Yesung, "Do you like her?"

  Kyuhyun blushed, "How it can be? I just.... Aishhh... Yeah... you just can't like her." Then, everyone laughed again. The innocent Kyuhyun... his face really looked cute when blushed like that. He looked at me and smiled shyly. Oh my...

  Just a few minutes later, Eunhyuk and Leeteuk started to fight again. They wanted to eat Ryeowook's fried rice. Why they always fight about foods? That's really funny.

  "Don't eat it, Teuki hyung! You're older than me!" shouted Eunhyuk.

  "Wae? This isn't your food!" Leeteuk was stuck out his tongue, "You're fat, Monkey!"

  "Eo? Teuki hyung! How dare you! I'm not fat. Shindong is fat but I'm not. You're skinny!" Eunhyuk replied.

  "Mwo? Why you said that I'm fat? I didn't take a fight... you... Monkey!" Shindong joined the fight.

  "Sorry Shindong... That was a jokking. You're fat or not, you're still the best dancer... eo! Hyung! Don't eat that!" Eunhyuk tried to take the fried rice from Leeteuk. I can't stop to laugh bacause they were very funny. And Shindong's expression... oh... that was the funiest expression ever after.

  Suddenly, Kyuhyun talked to me, "Euna-ssi... do you really in college?"

  "Eo? Yeah... I got a schoolarship for two years. What's wrong?"

  "Nope... That must be hard to do your college task."

  "Mwo? What do you two talking about? Talk to me too!" said Siwon suddenly. I laughed because that time, Siwon looked innocent too.

  "Wae? Don't distrub us, Horse!" said kyuhyun. He pushed Siwon away.

  "Gamekyu-ya! Don't push me! I want to talk to Euna too. Don't stop me!" replied Siwon.

  Suddenly, Yesung shouted panic, "Eomo!!!" what? He said 'eomo'? 'Eomo' is just for a girl. I started to chuckled. "Tttatkoma lost! aigo... my lovely Ttatkoma... where are you?" no one noticed.

  "Ttatkoma is here!" said someone. That was Ryeowook. "Take it if you can, hyung!"

  Then, they started a fight too. Again, that was a funny fight. In other side, Sungmin was sleeping and Kyuhyun began to bear fruit naughty. He tickled Sungmin's ear with feather taken from his bag. Gosh... Did he prepare the feather from the beginning? Silly! Sungmin squirmed a little, and Kyuhyun tickled him again, "O, o... umm..." Sungmin said in his sleep. I couldn't stop to laughing. Siwon tried to tickle Sungmin too and made it funier.

  The mini bus was full of laughing, kidding, and silly thing. But I was very happy. I thought, the only one who doesn't make any kidding or laughing was Donghae. He looked around through the window. That was strange and a little disappointing.