See Euna

No More Goodbyes

Euna P.O.V

  Dr. Lee (same doctor as the doctor that checked me before when I fainted) told me about my sickness. Heard about that made my heart hurt. My tears flew down and I cried loudly. The doctor tried to comfort me and that was success for a while, until my parents came. I went to the toilet. I couldn’t… I couldn’t see my parents shock. I will disappoint them.

  When I went back to my room, I saw Eunhyuk and Kyuhyun sat on the sofa. “Oppa?!” I shouted very shock. But then, I didn’t care anymore about them. I saw my parents cried. My father was crying too! My father is the strongest father! He never cries before! But what’s this? He cried with my mother?

  “Mom… Dad…” I called them. My eyes get blur and my tears flew down. “Don’t cry…” I whispered to them. They looked at me—with their red eyes and tired face—and hugged me tightly.

  “Euna… Euna…” my mother cried. “Don’t sad, my dear… I knew before. When you got sick before, the doctor told me that maybe you can have a bad sickness. We prepared our heart about that… but that’s still shock us…”

  “But don’t be hopeless. We’re still here with you, Honey…” my Dad said. “And you must still trust God. Pray much, okay…” he saw my eyes. I can’t stop my tears… really… It’s more hurt when saw my parents cried like this.

  “I know… I’m ready for this… but please, Mom… Dad… Don’t cry… your sadness will be my greatest pain. I know you love me… and I love you too. I don’t care about this sickness. If I can see your smile, I will be happy… and if I can see your smile… that will be my healthy…” I hugged them tighter.

Kyuhyun P.O.V

  My eyes… I was crying too! Saw them like that… Euna and their parents cried and said many lovely words. I was sure that will make Euna little stronger than now.

  Then, Eunhyuk, Euna, and I sat on the wood chair in the hospital’s garden. “Thanks for coming,” Euna said.

  Eunhyuk and I nodded. “Are you okay? Tell everything to us. We will hear it carefully.” I said.

  She smiled sadly, “Tell everything? Good… I thought I need friend to talk to. I’m so glad about your coming… all that happening were truly hurt me. First, about the sickness…. I’m positive! What else is worse than this? Then, my parents knew about this. And they cried! I’ve no idea that will I do after this.” Euna’s tears flew down.

  “Euna…” I whispered. I wondered what will happen if I was Euna. That was make my heart beat faster again.

  “I always say thanks to God. I pray every time. I go to the church for worship and praise Him. I tried to do my best. I tried to make everyone happy. But why must I get this sickness? I don’t care about the name of this sickness. I just… I just… I’m afraid… I have many wishes… many dreams… I’m not made my parents proud yet. But look what I get! I got this silly-freak sickness!” Euna cried. His tears flew more.

  “I know… I made fault every time. I made God sad. But, I don’t want to die… I’m still young. I want to be everything I want. I want to be close with Donghae… I want to know about Super Junior more… I… I…” she sighed.

  I putted my arm on her shoulder and patted her softly. “Don’t think like that. God always have miracle. If you ask it, He will give it to you. Don’t be afraid. Super Junior will always support you…”

  Euna smiled to me and smiled to Eunhyuk too. “Thanks… for everything…” she cleaned her tears and smiled again, “Please… don’t tell it to anyone. The only member who can know about this is just you two. I knew before, when I’m in my country, the doctor said that maybe I can get cancer or something like that. But it isn’t a cancer. It’s… It’s… nerve disease. All my nerve started break. Look! I must use cane to help me walking. My foot’s nerve is broke. I don’t know what next…”

  “Don’t be afraid. If you don’t want to use the cane, I will piggyback you,” Eunhyuk said, made us laughed.

  “Yeah… thanks. But I’m not light,” she chuckled. “I must go to the church now. Do you want to join me, oppa?”

  “I will!” Eunhyuk and I answered together. Euna looked at us and laughed again. We helped her to stand up and walked to my car. Maybe Euna got the doctor’s permission before.

  We arrived at one church. Some people were praying in that church. “I want to pray now. And make a worship too, I think. You can join me if you want.”

  Eunhyuk and I nodded. We have worship and pray to God. I really hope that God will give Euna a miracle. I knew, I started to like her seriously and I don’t want she get more hurt. “This is the biggest wish from me, God. I will do anything what you want if you fulfill my wish. Thanks for everything. In the name of God I pray. Amen.” I whispered.