Come to Euna's Home

No More Goodbyes

Donghae P.O.V

I was very shock when saw Euna’s falling in the amusement park. I thought that I was over-bad you know… that’s very bad if the guy hurt the girl. That was not gentle. And… that was very embarrassing. Yoona startled and Kyuhyun even eyed me angry. I wanted to help Euna but when Yoona helped her, I was getting more scared. Euna can’t stand up!

  We all brought her to hospital, but doctor said that she was okay. I was happy but still afraid. She couldn’t go home now and must stay in the hospital. Oh, God… I really hope that she will be okay.

  This day, nine days after that accident, I was free. I must look Euna’s condition. I took a bath and dressed-up. I knocked Leeteuk’s room and talked to him, “Hyung! I must go now. I will be here for dinner. Annyeong!”

  Leeteuk was reading his magazine. He looked at me and stood up. “Eo? What? Where will you go?” he asked.

  “Mm… I want to see Euna. I don’t know anything about her condition. I made her sick and I didn’t see her for long time. That’s make me feel… mm… yeah… seems like I’m a bad guy, you know…”

  Leeteuk grinned, “A… You’re afraid to her? So sweet…” he laughed and patted me. “You look like her boy friend. Oh... how touching!”

  I pushed him away and stuck out my tongue, “Silly! Don’t say that. I just… Mm…”

  Leeteuk grinned again, “A-ah! Can’t oppose it, huh? Missing her, right?” he laughed louder, “Okay… go then. Say to her that I miss her too and I hope she will be always fine.”

  I nodded and waved. I went to the hospital. I knew that she arrived home some days ago. But I thought I could get her address here. Right! Dr. Lee told me her address. The doctor told me too that her parents were here since some days ago. I thanked the doctor and went to her house.

  Actually, that was not a house. It’s just an ordinary and very small apartment. I knocked the door—it even not has a door-bell—and waited. Someone talked, “Yeah… who’s that?” and the door opened. That was Euna opened the door. “Donghae oppa?” she looked shock.

  I was very-very shock too. She couldn’t walk well. She used cane to help her walk. Oh no… Wasn’t it because of me? That because I pushed her? “Euna-ya… are you okay? Wha… what’s wrong with your legs?” I was very afraid and a little scared too.

  She smiled at me as usual. “Gwaenchana, oppa… Come in!”

  I was shut a while and smiled back, “If you’re really okay, I will very happy.” I entered the apartment. Right! A small apartment!  It just has one bed room and a small kitchen and living room. But the materials like table, sofa, chairs and other decorates made the room looked comfortable.

  “Mm… where’s your parents?” I asked.

  “They went to supermarket to buy something then they must go to hospital to take my newest medicine. After that, they must go to my college to inform about my sickness,” she answered. “Sit down, oppa. Make it comfort as your own home.”

  I nodded and smiled, “Thank you.”

  She smiled again. Why she always smile? “Do you want to drink something? I have water, juice, tea, coffee, and milk.”

  “Hmm… milk, please…” I grinned, “Thanks a lot.”

  She nodded and brought me a glass of milk. “Euna… I’m so sorry about that. You know… when we were in amusement park… I didn’t mind to push you, but… I don’t know… I was in bad mood that day. I don’t know why, I didn’t want to play. And then, when you asked to me to play with you, I was getting angry and I can’t handle my emotion. So, I pushed you and made you hurt like this. I’m really sorry…”

  She smiled and said, “No problem. Don’t think about it anymore. I’m fine now and my parents are here. So, no one would be afraid to me again,” she laughed, “And… actually, I really want to know the reason that you were in bad mood that day. Did I do something wrong?” she inhaled, “Please be honest to me…”

  I eyed her. I didn’t know why, heard her asked me with that intonation, I couldn’t oppose her. I opened my mouth and started to explain all, “That day… mm… I thought the only people that knew you well were just me… and Eunhyuk. But, didn’t you realize that they were easily to getting close with you? The other members that knew you just on that day played with you. They talked much with you… that’s strange because… I thought that “me”… one of two people that knew about you before, didn’t act like… yeah… like we’re a close friend.”

  She nodded, “But they’re act like they knew me well, right? Even tough we didn’t know well about each other, we played and talked much, right?”

  “Yeah… Eunhyuk and Kyuhyun looked like that they have interest in you. Like… they have crush on you. That’s weird because Eunhyuk knew you just in a year. And Kyuhyun… gosh… she just knew you in the café and in the amusement park, right? Before, Kyuhyun’s a careless man. And all members… that’s weird because they all like you. You know my brother, Donghwa? She called you ‘Euna-ya’ not ‘Euna-ssi’. That’s very strange because in my home, you are stranger. But… now, I didn’t care anymore. I thought about all things. And now I think, that’s normal if they all easily closer to you. Maybe you have a unique behavior and they like it.” I laughed.

  She laughed too, “I hope so. I always try to make everyone happy. I’m happy if they can like me,” she smiled softly and looked at me with her brown eyes. I didn’t know why… my heart was beating faster… “Thank you for your honest, Dongha oppa…” she smiled again.

  Aigo… what kind of this feeling is this? I really didn’t know, it was a good feeling or a bad feeling.