True Feelings

No More Goodbyes

Leeteuk P.O.V

  Donghae showed a bad expression. She inhaled and saw the TV without any interest. “What’s wrong? Does her condition worse?”

  Donghae saw me with irritating face, “Yeah… she’s being crazy.”

  “Donghae-ya! Don’t say that! What’s wrong with her?”

  Then, he told everything, about what’s Euna said, and Euna’s expression… and how she pushed Donghae… “She made an irritating face. Yuck! ‘Who are you?’, ‘go away!’ Yuck!” Donghae looked very angry.

  “Donghae… don’t say that. Are you kidding me or what? Does she really forget you? Maybe she’s kidding you.”

  He smirked, “First, I thought like that. But she still asks me who I am. Of course I mad. She acts like she forgot me and she even pushed me. Babo!”

  Then, Kyuhyun and Eunhyuk came through the stairs. “Teuki hyung! We visit you!” said Eunhyuk.

  “Yeah… and we have new information about euna. She…” Kyuhyun looked startled when he saw me, “Fishy hyung!”

  “Waeire?” Donghae still showed an irritating expression. “What information?”

  “A… Aniyo… Euna… Euna is better now. Yeah… she is better…”

  Donghae smirked and looked more irritating, “Huh! That crazy girl!” the other looked confused. Then, I explained what Donghae had explained to me.

  “But you shouldn’t scorn her!” Eunhyuk was getting mad.

  “Yeah…  How could you do that? You’re too far! How can you get mad to her just because she said that she didn’t know you?! Maybe she’s joking!” Kyuhyun was getting mad too.

  “Hey! Stop shouting and scream!” I shouted, tried to calm the situation.

  “I’m sorry hyung. But I’m mad now. Don’t say anything now,” said Kyuhyun. He eyed Donghae again, “Hyung! Why you act like this? Just because a simple thing you showed that irritating face and mad to her? Are you mad because you can’t talk to her?”

  “Yeah… You like her, right? So, when you really want to meet her and she acts like she don’t like you, you’re sad… and being angry. You like her, right?

  “Mwo? What do you two talking about? Why you talk about ‘like’?” Donghae looked confused and his face was getting red—I didn’t know why.

  “Be honest! You like her, right? You always want to meet her and talk to her, right?” asked Kyuhyun again.

  “A… No! Of course not! How can you think like that? She’s just a child! She’s just 19 years old now. How can I have crush on her?”

  “Don’t lie!”

  “I didn’t lie! I’m too old for her. We can’t like her.”

  “Age doesn’t matter. I like her. I always like her. I like her smile… I like her voice… I like hr stories…”

  “That’s an ordinary ‘like’. I like her too, as a friend. We all like her as a friend.”

  “No. I like her seriously. I like her as a girl. I want to express my feeling but because she likes you, I cancelled my plan.”

  “Mwo?” yeah… What?

  “From her gaze to you… I know she likes you. But I like her too. I always promise to myself, I won’t hurt her.”

Donghae smirked, “You’re just four years older that her. That’s normal. How about me? I’m six years older than her.”

  “Age doesn’t matter! I don’t care if she’s ten years older than me. I will still like her.”

  “Yeah… and Donghae… I like her too as a girl. My feeling is same with Kyuhyun.”

  “MWO?” Donghae, Kyuhyun, and I shouted together. Aigo… three members like Euna. She’s really a dangerous girl. Is this a rectangle love or what? Luckily I didn’t love her too because if I love her too, it will be a square love—means more complicated.

  “Yeah… I like her. I always get jealous if she played with Kyuhyun. And especially because she often talked about you, Donghae… she afraid of you… she asked about you…”

  “But I DON’T like her!” Donghae shouted, almost scream.

  “You like her!” Eunhyuk shouted back. It started make me frustrated. They were fighting and I couldn’t handle them.

  “Hyung…” Kyuhyun looked at Eunhyuk, then, he eyed Donghae again. “I always want she can be happy. I believe the only one who can make her happy is just you. Now, you’re mad just because her silly act? Gosh… you didn’t know anything about her!”

  “Eo?” Donghae looked confused.

  “Actually she will be mad if I tell it to you. But I don’t care anymore. You know… Euna had a nerve and muscle disease! Her mother called me before and told about her condition!” Kyuhyun eyes were getting red.

  “That’s why she forgot you! Sometimes she forgets everything and sometimes she can remember it again. You know… she must use a wheelchair and she felt pain on her body because her nerve and her muscle have broken!”

  Donghae startled, so did I.

  “I always think about her. But she always smiled to you. Then, you made her sad. You always said that she’s a child, a child, a child! Actually I really want to hit you. Just because you are my hyung, I still hold my emotion. I hate that! I hate when saw Euna is crying. I hate when she keep this secret from you so that you won’t be afraid. She will get nursing in Japan. But then you scorned her?!” Kyuhyun cried. His eyes blurred but he rubbed his eyes before the tears flow down.

  “Kyuhyun-ah… calm down…” Eunhyuk patted Kyuhyun’s back and accompanied him back to his room on 11th floor.

  Donghae still shut up with shocked face. She looked at me and I just said, “What?”

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My newest chapters are done^^ thanks for all readers ;) sorry for my mistake and sorry because I'm late. your comment and subscribe will help me a lot^^  jeongmal gomawo, chingu!

    >>Writer a.k.a elfishy<<